CHAPTER TWELVE

<MIAMI, FLORIDA> Wednesday, October 25 2:40pm

<MIAMI, FLORIDA>
Wednesday, October 25 2:40pm

After school I went straight home. When I got home I kept my promise to Olivia and searched for a halloween costume.

There were so many choices.

From a sexy zebra all the way to a fricken pickle.

A fox?

Actually no I don't want someone to think I'm a fury. It's cute but our society is so effed up nowadays.

Scrolling through some ideas on pinterest I come across the perfect costume. I quickly send a picture of it to my mom to see if she can make it and right away she sends me a text that it'll be at the doorstep before halloween.

I love having a mom as a fashion designer.

I mean most of the dresses in my closet are ones that she made for me.

Except a couple dresses that she has gotten me for my birthdays or christmas's and other holidays and even out of nowhere gifts. I have a mindi balenciaga dress that is black and a Aubriella lace mini dress in the color white that my mom bought me for the valentines day dance but I ended up getting sick. I haven't worn it since.

Getting off my laptop I looked at the time seeing it was thirty minutes away from four, deciding it was time to get ready for cheer practice. I get ready for cheer by putting my hair in a ponytail and changing into black spandex and a simple white oversized tee.

After I was done getting ready I filled up my hydro flask with ice cold water. After placing it in my bag I heard a car honk right outside of my house knowing it was Olivia's dad.

I walked out the front door and locked it before running towards her dads and papas 2018 Mazda CX-9. It was an average 2018 car, a little old but it was only a car for road trips and small trips around town.

I buckled myself in the seat before Alex began driving us to the school where practice was at when we arrived Olivia and I grabbed our bags and walked into the school where we were met with our cheer captain.

Ashley wasn't like that mean selfish stuck up captain from all those movies she's actually pretty nice.

And we had chemistry together last year so we're pretty good mutuals.

When we walked to the gym we saw all of the girls on our team stretching on the mats already.

We placed down our bags before joining them.

After practice everyone was pretty tired. All we did all practice was go over the new cheer dance for the first thirty minutes and the rest of the practice we did stunting.

I hate when people say being a flier is easy and that all you have to do is 'balance' when that is not true you also have to put trust in the people below that are pushing you up into the air.

When I got home I took a quick shower and got ready for bed making sure to do my skincare and brush and floss my teeth. When I was done I left my door open for Mocha and Pebbles and then I turned on my television and watched Gossip Girl until I got really sleepy and tired.

And when I was really tired and turned off my tv I looked at the time reading ten o clock.

• Short chapter. Sorry for the boring chapter.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends.

Next update: January 14

Word count: 640

Don't forget to follow the instagram.

- Soulsloverlife