Chapter I

It was an ordinary November morning. It was raining and it was dark. The weather was a bit depressing. Nathalie was coming down the stairs of the Agreste mansion to get some coffee and other typical day's help for Gabriel. After all, Nathalie was the result for him, the role of assistant to collaborator in battle had to be a competition for the miraculous with Ladybug and Chat Noir. After all, she is one of your boss's secrets and you can only rely on her. After all, she is no other than the Agreste family. Even though she didn't feel like she was a part of her, she was about doing anything for them, she was with them very deeply. The woman felt that she had to take care of Adrien and Gabriel, she had to watch over them.

When she entered the boss's office with separate cups in hand, Gabriel happened to be designed as a new outfit.
-Here you are. - handing him the cup. - I made you coffee. - Then you lightly belong to him. Unfortunately, her smile was unrequited. Just the power cable and dryly:
-Thank you.
Nathalie was a little disappointed by this, even though she was prepared for it. She loved Gabriel very much and wanted him to love her too. Unfortunately, it is very good that his heart belongs to Emilie and the man is so compliant with the treatment. Still, he was helped by the goal feature, which is the most common version of the world of his happiness, even at the expense of your own.

So she sat down at her desk and I started working. Around noon, her boss took the elevator down to escape as Hawk Moth. A moment later, she heard Gabriel screaming after the man returned up the elevator. He was all furious.
-He failed again. - thought the woman and moved her eyes ironically.
-Defeated again! Again! Because of two teenagers! - he shouted nervously.
-Don't worry. You will definitely hear the thighs together. He said he just left the room, but he was so angry, he just left the room. Nathalie sighed heavily.

Towards evening, when a figure finally appeared, how was her boss. After all, I haven't seen him since noon. She left the office and went to the kitchen. Gabriel was sitting there and writing something on a piece of paper.
-What are you thinking about? - she demanded.
-A new plan to defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir. -Shouldn't you get some rest? -Maybe...but for a while. I've almost exhausted developing the perfect plan. But we need your help.
-Meaning?
-I know you've used the peacock's miraculous several times and it failed, but plan ten will definitely work. However, it would burn out if Mayury. Would you agree?
-Of course. Everything for you.
-Thank you. - Gabriel, and then he started to explain his whole plan.

The next day they were both standing in Hawk Moth's hideout. They were ready to act. Gabriel sent the akuma to Chloe and Nathalie sent her amok there. A moment later, the girl transformed into a super villain. Her emo-monster, just like Ladybug. The emo-monster hid and Chloe began to destroy Paris. When the heroes arrived, they started attacking her. Previously abandoned in some secluded place, so withdrawn that the heroes were unnoticed by the inhabitants. step into action and the emo monster can step in. All fighting to exploit Ladybug, exactly as Hawk Moth wanted. Then "Biedronka" started to evoke negative emotions in everyone. Thanks to this, Mayura and Hawk Moth were able to send the akumas and amoks of the new supervillains to them. When Ladybug and Chat Noir returned to the city center, satisfied that they had managed to defeat the akumatized Chloe, an entire enemy army appeared ready to fight. At the same time, they were about to pass a turning point. Everything was falling into place for Gabriel's livelihood. Unfortunately, only for a while. Suddenly, Nathalie started coughing and felt pain in her chest. She clutched her lungs and knelt down. Hawk Moth to the last one and shouted:
-Mayura!
-I'm fine, keep going! - Mayura's killer, but then occupied only a blurry image of a worried woman, and then the feeling of losing consciousness.
-Nooroo! Dark wings away! - the scared man shouted.