Chapter III

Gabriel began to explain his brilliant plan to Nathalie in all its details.
-First, you will create an emo monster that will look like a copy of the mayor, but will have the power to freeze. We will kidnap the real mayor and our emo monster will take his place. It will cause negative emotions in Chloe, which I will akumimate. Then the girl will terrorize the city. At the same time, the mayor's copy will walk around all the inhabitants of Paris and freeze them. Thanks to this, Ladybug will have no other superheroes to help her. Then we, the akumatized Chloe and our emo monster, who will have a lot of power thanks to freezing all the Parisians, will fight against her and Cat Noir. We will be outnumbered and they will have to surrender. There's just one more little thing: you have to be nearby at all times in case something goes wrong. For example, if Ladybug wanted to summon other superheroes, or when they defeated Chloe, or when they figured out our plan and wanted to do something else. Then you have to either fight them or follow them. -What if I feel bad again? -Then you will let me know and I will take you home and take over your duties myself, and when you feel better you will come back to us. What do you think? Will you agree one last time?
-I'm not sure... it sounds quite good risky... many things may not go according to your plan... -Everything will definitely work out, I promise, so what, wouldn't you agree?
Nathalie had no desire to agree at all. She thought this plan had very little chance of succeeding, but Gabriel was insistent, so she finally had to agree.

At first everything went according to plan. By the time. While the heroes were fighting the akumatized Chloe, Mayura was standing on top of one of the buildings and suddenly felt a headache. But she didn't say anything to Hawkmoth. Suddenly, she saw Ladybug leaving Cat Noir fighting with the girl and running somewhere. -He's probably going to get some other miraculouses to give to his helpers. I should run after her and see where she goes. - she thought. However, as soon as she moved, she felt dizzy. - I was going to tell Gabriel when I wasn't feeling well, but before he got here, Ladybug managed to escape. I can't miss this chance.
Despite her symptoms, she followed the heroine. Suddenly she felt it start to rain. Due to this and the spots in front of her eyes, she could barely see anything. The rain spoiled their plan a bit, as Chat Noir took advantage of it to defeat the akumatized Chloe, who ended up in a puddle. However, he had no way to cleanse the akuma of evil powers, so the black butterfly simply flew away. The hero, however, went to the city. There he began to free all the inhabitants and fight the senti-monster.
-Hawk Moth, it doesn't make sense. Your plan failed. Cat Noir will free everyone soon and that's it for us. In addition, Chloe has already been freed from the akuma's power.
-Yes, but we still have a chance. I can always akumatize it again. Besides, you're still on Biedronka's trail. We may not win this time, but at least we will learn something new and get other miraculouses.
-But I don't know where she is! I keep running after her, but I can't see anything because of the rain. Plus, I think I'm starting to feel dizzy! -We are one step away from finding out where Ladybug gets her miraculous!
-But it doesn't make sense! I don't know where I'm running!
-Keep chasing her! You don't want to give up now! Mayura growled but didn't answer anymore, she was still chasing Ladybug. She knew she couldn't go home empty-handed now. She was afraid Gabriel would get mad or, worse yet, fire her. In the meantime, Chat Noir had already saved everyone and defeated the senti-monster. He was just waiting for Ladybug to fix everything. The rain was falling harder. Mayura didn't know where she was or, worse yet, where Ladybug was. Suddenly she saw her. She held several miraculouses in her hand.
-I may not find out where she got them, but at least I'll get these miraculouses for Hawk Moth. - Mayura said to herself and then attacked the heroine. She managed to get two miraculouses: a bee and a fox. Ladybug ran away with the rest of the jewelry, but Mayura no longer had the strength to chase her. Plus, she felt really weak, so she took off the peacock miraculous. It also turned out that there was no reception in the place where she was and she lost connection with Hawk Moth. She got lost.