Movie night

"Could you please help me?" I asked, and Cohen came and shooed me away as he closed my bags for me.

"Christmas is officially over." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Well, it doesn't need to be over right away. We can bless the room one more time."

"There's not enough time, Luce," he said, although he smirked at me.

"Just you then," I said and I got on my knees in front of him on the bed. I pulled down his joggers with his boxers and as he came free my mouth covered him. 

I had one hand gripping his upper thigh and the other assisting, I knew it wouldn't take him long. I heard him groan a few times and so I went quicker and after a few moment he finished. 

"See, that didn't take long," I joked as I headed for the bathroom.

"That's very funny," he shouted for the room.

"Shall we go now," I said. "I'm all minty," I smiled and he kissed me softly, holding onto my bottom lip a little longer. I loved it when he did that, he was so yummy. 

"I love you," he said desperately and kissed me again. 

"I love you too. But it's time for the dreaded drive."

<><><><><><><>

The drive started pretty quiet. It was through the towns and I just stared out the window. 

Once we were out of the towns I glanced around at the others. Cohen was looking out the window, though he still held my hand and played with my fingers every now and again. 

My brother, I noticed, was completely silent and driving. He only looked over at Eleanor every now and again. Eleanor was listening to music. For the first twenty minutes she was sleeping, which was typical but then she woke up. Now she was just sitting there, with her music. We could all hear it slightly through her headphones. It sounded like The Smiths. 

I moved closer to Cohen and leant on his shoulder. He turned to face me now, I felt his gaze.

"You alright my love?" I nodded.

"I'm just sad the holiday is over."

"I would've thought you'd be excited to go back to school. Back to a routine, and your horse." Eleanor said, turning to us from the front seat, only one ear bud in her ear. 

"Well yes. But I like how the four of us have been over the break." She picked up on what I meant and turned back. Cohen kissed my forehead.

"Does your horse have a name?" He asked. 

"Alex. He loves Billy Idol and he is very debonair." Cohen laughed at me and I just leant on him again and relaxed. My hand was resting on his leg and he moved it down. I looked up at him and laughed, realising why he did that. 

"You okay Nora?" My brother asked quietly, though Cohen and I both heard and were listening, trying to not be obvious. 

"Of course I am," she replied. 

"Why don't I believe you."

"Well I just think your sister is right, that's all. I was thinking."

There was a moment of palpable silence before my brother spoke. 

"You can play your music. Here." He handed her the chord to connect her phone and she played her music off her ipod.

The first song was what Eleanor would say is "vibes". It was Lovers rock by TV girl