Unspoken doubts

[Sanji's pov]

[Time skip]

  "Let's try something more physical first"? What in the world was I thinking to suggest something like that? I'm not even into guys! I should've just kept my mouth shut. He was expecting to be rejected anyway...
  Fuck, now I feel bad. For how long have he kept his feelings for me to himself for? Why would he even confess to me out of nowhere like that? I don't get it. What should I do? I can't just give up now, it was my idea. My... stupid idea. A stupid idea that motivated him to conquer me.
  His mood completly changed after my suggestion. Does he really love me that much to go that far to date me? That's kinda cute... wait... What am I thinking!? It's not cute! Not cute at all! How the hell could that brute be cute? There's no way! It's impossible! Completely and undeniably impossible!
  Forget it! Just forget it! You have work to do! Focus, Sanji, focus on-

L- Hey Sanjiii! When will you finish making breakfast? I'm hungry!

Luffy suddently burst through the door, snapping me out of my thoughts.

S- AAAH!! God, Luffy, don't scare me like that! I'm on it, be patient.

  He stares at me and pouts, crossing his arms over his chest.

L- But I'm hungryyy!!

S- Jesus... you're always hungry. I'm almost done, just wait a little bit!

  When I thought the situation couldm't get any worst, the man that was flooding my thoughts just a couple minutes ago joins Luffy in front of my door.

Z- Give him a break, captain. This guy has a lot on his mind today. Just let him work on his own pace.

L- But Zorooo...

Z- No buts. Come on, let's ask Nami for some oranges.

   Luffy apparently liked the idea cause he quickly left with a smile on his face. Zoro, on the other hand, turns to me with a smirk.

Z- You're welcome.

  He said simply, winked at me and went after Luffy, closing the door behind himself.
  Wait... winked at me? He winked at me? He winked at me. He winked at me! The door suddently opens again and with a smug grin Zoro comments.

Z- Your face is all red, Cook. Are you ok?

  I gasp, finally feeling the heat that rushed to my face. I grab a dish cloth from the sink and throw it at him, that quickly closed the door to block it. I could hear him laughing at me through the door and couldn't help but feel a mix of embarrassment and anger consume me.

S- Fuck you, asshole!

  Why would he wink at me out of the blue like that? That fucki- "Your face is all red, Cook. Are you ok?" Wait... does that mean I was... blushing?
  No there's no way! Why would I? I was angry! Yeah, there's no doubt! I was just angry and my face got a bit red. Yeah, that's it! I have nothing to worry about. That's it... right?

[To be continued]