The greedy woman has some empathy in her, huh

[Zoro's pov par2]

  Out of all the people in the crew that could find out, Nami was the last one I wanted to know. Because of that damn curse, I told her everything about my current relationship with Sanji and what happened in the gym room.

N- So I spent hours looking for you guys and you were fingering his ass on your gym all along?

  I blush lightly at her bluntness. It's not often that we get to talk about things like that.
  But then she sighs and looks at me, her expression becoming serious.

N- Zoro... you probably know that, but beneath the surface, Sanji is a really sensitive guy.

Z- I know.

N- And his idea to be friends with benefits was because he didn't want to hurt you even more by rejecting you...

  That was like a sting to my heart. Of course I knew that. He acts like he hates me, but I know he cares about me as much as he does to everyone else in the crew.
  I knew he did that out of pity because he didn't want to reject me, but... as long as I could use that to show him how much I loved him, it was fine. But I also know that's not entirely true after the talk I had with Luffy.
  I want more than just that, but... wanting and having are totally different things.

Z- Nami, I know. I know that better than anyone. But I don't want to give up so soon. I love him too much for that, but it's because I love him that... if things really don't work out... I'll leave him alone. At least I can give him some peace... I doubt I'll be able to move on, but... I... I'll...

  Aah... I can't say it... "I'll be fine" I know in my heart that it's a lie. I know that if I lose him I'll never move on. He was the first and only one I ever fell in love with. If something bad happens, the wound won't heal so quickly... or maybe it won't heal at all.
  Fuck... my heart hurts... I feel like I'm gonna cry.

Z- Anyway... why were you looking for us anyway?

N- Don't change the subject...

  But she cuts off, staring at my face for a second, before sighing

N- I was looking for you guys to say we reached an Island. Wake up Sanji soon, we're getting off to explore.

Z- Allright.

  She sighs again and steps closer, placing one hand on my shoulder.

N- Zoro... you're a good guy. I trust you're not going to hurt him, so... if that's what you really want, do your best and don't give up.

  My eyes widden for a brief moment. I never expected something like that to leave the lips of that greedy woman, and it makes me smile.

Z- Hell yeah. You know I will.

  She smiles back

N- Yeah, it takes some hard work to take an ideia from that thick skull of yours.

Z- Fuck you.

  I say, but chuckle. Maybe she had some empathy in her after all.

Z- Honestly, I thought you'd say something like "Now that you told me everything, if you don't pay me 10000 berries I'll tell everyone" or some shit.

N- What the fuck!? I would never do that! I'm not a monster!

  I raise an eyebrow at her

Z- Yeah, sure.

N- I'm serious, moron. If it was anything else, I probably would, but... it seemed like a really big deal for you.

Z- Oh... yeah, you're right. That makes sense.

N- I'm genuinely concerned with your vision of me...

  I ruffle her hair, leaving it all messy

N- HEY!

Z- I see you as a friend. Like everyone of the crew, you are also important to me and even with your greedy and scaredy cat attitude, I know your trustworthy and loyal. Besides you are smart,  competent and hard working on your vocation...

  Ooh... fuck I'm talking too much again. I clear my throat

Z- Well... you got my point.

  She looked kinda shocked for a moment, but then she smiled

N- You look like you don't care about anything, but you're quite perspective, huh.

  I blush lightly at her words. It was embarassing that that curse made me open my heart against my will quite oftenly, but... I guess it's not so bad. I feel like I'm growing closer to my nakamas, though I only talked to two about all that is happening.

Z- Shut up...

N- Anyway, does Luffy know about all that?

Z- Yeah, he was the first one I told. And I think Robin knows about it too. I never told her, but that woman is really damn perspective. I barely give any signs, but somehow she catches every and each of them when I do... it's kinda scary.

  Nami chuckled

N- I guess it is for a closed guy like you.

Z- Anyway, I'll go wake up Sanji. Go meet with the rest of the crew, well be there soon.

N- Allright, don't take too long.

Z- I won't. And thank you for being so supportive, I didn’t think you had it in ya.

  I tease her lightly and she rolls hers eyes but smiles

N- Shut up and go get your man already.

  She nudges my arm. I nod with a smile and turn to Sanji's room again, waving at her before walking over to wake him up.

[To be continued]