The blondie came for a visit

[Zoro's pov]

  I was focused training, so it took me a couple moments to notice Sanji standing at my door. He was holding a tray with a lemonade and some mini pies, yet the weird part was that he was holding it... really tightly so I look up at him and... his face was beet red.
  I stared back at him and he quickly became really aware of my gaze. What's happening here?
  I drop the weights I was carrying and straightened my back, stepping closer to him. I grab the glass of lemonade from the tray he was holding and take a sip before looking back at him.

Z- Are you going to keep staring at me like that for the whole day?

S- Boobs...

Z- Excuse me?

S- I... I mean... huh... l-loose.

Z- Loose?

  He's terrible at making excuses, what the hell?

S- Your... your clothes are loose.

Z- My clothes?

  I look down at my kimono. The upper part was lowered to my waist. It really was kinda loose, but it was because I forgot to take it out before starting training.
  I untie it and throw it at a corner.

Z- Problem solved. So, what are you doing here?

S- Are you blind? I came to bring you your portion of the snacks I made, dumbass.

Z- Damn, suddently so skittish. You really are a kitten, huh.

  I tease him and... he turns even redder, if that's even humanely possible.

S- S-Shut the fuck up! I'm not a kitten.

  He puts the tray down and crosses his arms. I can't help but laugh.

Z- Are you a kid?

S- ...

  He breaths in and out slowly.

Z- Ok, ok! Got it. No need to get hostile, kitten. But... if you only came to bring me the snacks, then why did you keep standing on my door?

S- I... that's none of your business.

Z- Of course it is of my business. Let me guess... you actually wanted to see me and was too shy to ask so you came with the excuse of bringing me snacks.

S- In your dreams.

  He looks away with a frown.

Z- Yeah, you're right. It would be a dream come true if you did.

  His breath hitched and I looked back at him, taking another sip from the lemonade.

Z- This is really good.

S- It's just lemonade.

Z- So what? Just because it's lemonade you think it's impossible to mess up? I already drank some lemonades out there that were pure shit.

S- No way... it has to be a complete moron to mess up a stupid lemonade.

  I chuckle, taking another swing from it.

Z- Right? It's such a basic stuff.

  I finish the drink and place the glass over the tray, leaning against the wall beside him.

Z- So?

S- So what?

Z- Did you like to see me training?

S- Wha-...

  He looks away.

S- I... I mean... denying it would be a lie.

  I grin, tilting my head slightly against the wall.

Z- Oh really?

S- It was... ok, I guess.

Z- "Ok, I guess" doesn't match the fact that the first thing you said after seing it was "boobs".

S- Listen here you-

  As he turns his head to argue, I grab his chin and pull his face close to mine.

Z- Shhh~ just be honest Sanji. You were looking at my body, weren't you?

S- I... I, huh...

  I could feel his face heating up against my fingers. So cute...

S- Yeah...

Z- No need to be shy about it, Cook. We are friends with benefits, or have you forgotten your own idea?

S- Of course I haven't forgotten!

Z- Even if you want to touch me or make out, we can.

S- Make out?

Z- Don't act so surprised. We did that already or you also forgot I took your first kis-

  He covers my mouth with his hand

S- I didn't forget. Shut it.

  I grin, grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand away from my mouth.

Z- Got it. No comments about your first kiss being with me.

  He grits his his teeth, looking away.

S- You're a jerk.

Z- And you're cute.

  He freezes, looking  to my eyes again, his cheeks lightly pink

S- What?

Z- You're cute. Adorable. I'd totally kiss you right now if you let me.

  His cheeks blushed red. He looks at the door, then out the window before looking back at me.
  Sanji stayed silent for a couple minutes before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.
   I automatically wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me, pressing his body against mine, taking a gasp from his lips.

Z- God... you're killing me, Sanji.

[To be continued]