He's way too cute!

[Zoro's pov]

  As we entangled in each other's warmt I try my best not to get too self aware of my current situation, but it was impossible with Sanji's thick ass thighs straddling my waist. Goddamnit Sanji fucking why? You're way too cute!!
  Ok Zoro, calm down. You have to restrain yourself. Don't get too excited, you have to hold back! He's still a virgin, if you go too quickly you'll scare him.
  But as I try my hardest to keep myself in check while kissing him, as the intensity rose, so did my grip around his hips...

S- A-Aah~

  He moans out. Fuck he's too cute. No, calm down Zoro. Calm down. Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard, don't-

S- Z-Zoro... more... give me more please...

  My breath hitched with his soft pleas. And suddently it hit me: "Oh... it's impossible. I can't take it anymore."
  I slide my hands down his thighs, pulling his hips closer to mine.

S- W-Waah!! Zoro? W-what... there's something...

  His cheeks turn bright red and he stares at me, his gaze a mix of desire and disbelief

Z- It's your fault for being too cute. How can I not get aroused when you're acting so needy like this?

  His face turns even redder, if that's humanely possible, but as our hips pressed closer, I could feel his bulge against my stomach and that made me more relaxed "It's not just me at least, that's a relief."
  I flip him around with his back at me, wrapping my arms around his waist, my hands snaking across his body. I slowly slide my hand under his shirt, caressing his skin gently.
  My other hand slowly reaches down to slide into his pants, but he gasps softly, gripping my wrist to stop me.

S- W-What are you doing!? Mmn...

  I smirk, resting my chin over his shoulder

Z- Chill cook, I'm just helping you out. That's something normal to do, since we are friends with benefits.

S- Oh... y-yeah, I guess...

  I press my lips to his ear in a soft kiss before whispering

Z- So... will you take off your hand and let me touch you, cook?

  He shudders, his hand loosening around my wrist. "Wow... this is working surprisingly well." I think to myself. Earlier when he came in he was talking about my chest... I wonder if...

Z- No need to be shy. I'll make you feel good.

  I press my chest against his back and he gasps audibly

Z- If you be a good boy and collaborate... I'll let you touch my breasts as much as you want later.

  I whisper in his ear and he freezes for a moment. Suddently he releases my wrist, but with his other hand he grips my chin and pulls me closer

S- You better not take that back later!

  My eyes widden slightly in confusion "No way... I had no idea it would be this easy. I mean... it was to be expected, to be honest, he's a sucker for boobs. I guess it doesn't matter if it's male or female."

Z- Sure, I never take back my word.

[To be continued]