His first kiss

[Zoro's pov]

  I pull back, breathing heavily. I push him away gently, looking into his eyes

Z- Sanji... wait... we should stop.

S- W-Why?

Z- You have to wake up early tomorrow to start making breakfast, right?

S- Yeah, but I don't want to stop now.

Z- Me neither, Cook, but you need to rest.

  I smile softly, caressing his hair gently, feeling the silky texture against my fingers.

Z- I'll go back to my room. Good night, Sanji.

  I say as I leave his room. I walk to my own, locking the door behind me. As I throw myself in bed, I feel my heart race even faster.
  That was close... I got way too excited and almost crossed the line. If I stayed a second longer I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore and would make a huge mistake.
  Seriously, he looked so cute all shy and flushed. I was a bit worried for being his first kiss, so I tried my best to take it slow. Guess it was all worth it in the end.
  I can still feel his warmt in my arms, the way he buried his fingers in my hair or the way he moaned softly against my lips every time my grip around him tightened or when I pulled him closer... his bright red cheeks and his the sweet taste of his lips on mine... how sometimes he whispered my name softly or how his body trembled against mine...
  Aah shit... I love him so much... "...I don't want to stop now."
  I feel a shiver up my spine, the image of Sanji's pleading eyes coming back to my mind.

Z- Fuck... this sucks. Why did I have to remember that now?

  Thanks god that I'm alone here. What should I do? I have to get some sleep too, but it's impossible to do that in this state...

  I guess just one time won't hurt...

[To be continued]