They're not hard???

|𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎! 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚉𝚘𝚛𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 <3

[Sanji's pov]

  I accepted without hesitation... what the hell is wrong with me? Like... sure, he has a great and... volumous chest, but now I feel like a perv for accepting something like that as a bargaining chip.
  I kinda regret my decision, though I'm kinda curious. He trains all day everyday, his chest must be hard as steel. I wonder if I always been curious about his chest... I mean, it's kinda hard to ignore when he uses half open clothes all the time.
  Wathever, stop thinking about that Sanji.

S- S-So... if we're doing things like that, let me touch your chest first. T-To make sure you don't go back on your word.

Z- I'm sure it's for that.

  He teases, raising an eyebrow at me with a cocky smirk...
  Hottie asshole.

Z- If you wanna play hard to get that much, sure. Go ahead.

  He gets his hands behind his back, flexing the muscles of his arms ever so slightly. Shit... I'm gay for this man. With this goddamn Greek god in front of me, showing off his muscles and giving me that fucking smirk... I think to myself "I can't believe I thought of myself as a straight man."
  It was no use hiding it from myself anymore. I'm attracted to this man. Though I'm not ready to admit I might have feelings for him as well...
  No. Don't overthink! Focus in the present situation...

Z- What's wrong cook? You scared?

  I snap back into reality only to see his smirk had turned into a mocking grin.

S- What did you say, you little... I'll show you scared!!

  In the heat of the moment I grab his chest with both of my hands and... what the fuck!?
  I gasp. "Holly shit... they're so soft! Like... like pudim or something!" I think to myself. That wasn't what I was expecting at all.
  I take back what I said, I don't regret my decision at all. They were warm, squishy and really large. Bigger than any woman's I ever saw. 
  I can't help but squeeze and massage it. God they're so soft I just wanna shove my face in them...

Z- You done?

  His deep voice pulls me back from fantasy land.

S- Huh... yes? No wait... no.

  He raise an eyebrow.

Z- You like my chest that much?

  I blush with the question, looking away from his intense gaze.

S- Mmn... Maybe...?

  He cups my chin and pulls my head up, gently, to meet his eyes.

Z- There's no "maybe" babe, just yes or no.

  I blush even harder. That's playing dirty, you hot voiced big boobed handsome jerk!
  I knew he was just using tricks to get me to tell him what he wanted to hear, but... I just couldn't resist.

S- Y-Yes... I like it... I... I want to touch it more...

Z- Is that so?

  I nod, leaning my head onto his hand

S- Can I? Please...

  He stiffens, his grip on my chin tightening lightly before he releases it. He sighs, and leans back against the wall, opening his arms invitingly.

S- What are you...

Z- Do wathever you want. I can't resist you when you act that cute.

  I blush hard. Wow... that's not the first time he called me cute. Do I really have that much effect on him? It's hard to tell, he barely shows any emotions on his face, though he's been oddly honest about a lot of things lately... that makes me kind of intrigued...
  It was like there was a balance in my head with one side "ask about why he's being so honest" and the other side "boobs". Obviously... the boobs won.
  I fit myself in his arms and shove my face in his chest, causing him to twitch lightly. He wrap his arms around me, his strong hands resting on my waist.

S- Mmmn... this feels nice...

  I murmur against his skin, going back to gropping and massaging his chest, but quickly growing my bold and going for his nipples.
  He grunts, but doesn't protest. I was simply testing my limits, but his lack of resistance makes me intrigued so I just go for it. I wanted to know how much it'd take to make him stop me.
  I continue playing with his nipples, his reactions slowly growing stronger. At first he just started grunting more constantly, then his grip on my waist tightened, his breathing became heavier and soon enough, I could feel his bulge pressing against my thigh.

S- I guess you're enjoying yourself after all, huh...

Z- Shut it, Cook...

  He bites his lower lip, his eyes shutting closed. Was he holding himself back? This is more fun than I imagined... I really wanna see him snap now. But how...
  I stare at his pink nipples for a while. They've gotten pretty hard and swollen after all the teasing.
  Without thinking twice I take one of his nipples in my mouth, suckling and nibbling on it lightly, causing a groan to escape his lips.
  I resume playing with his other nipple while continuing my ministrations with my mouth, his reactions becoming more urgent. His fingers bury in my skin slightly and I knew he was reaching the limit of his self-control.

S- What's wrong, Marimo? Are you already close with just a little nipple play?

  I tease him, bitting on his nipple, causing him to suck in a breath

S- What's wrong? Cat got your tongue, big guy? Or does it feel so good that you can't speak.

  I press my body against his, sliding my thigh between his legs. He jolts.

Z- I see now... you're testing me...

  He pants out and, suddenly, he grips my wrists and turns the tables, pinning me against the wall.

S- Wait, what are you-

  He shuts me up, crashing his lips against mine in a deep intense kiss, totally different from all the others I shared with him. I can't help but moan into the kiss.

Z- Sorry, Sanji... I can't hold back anymore.

[To be continued]