New Dawn

(2 weeks had passed ass the Thunder pirates were ready to leave Neoid island for good.

Inosuke docked a small boat at the ship port as he puts all of his belongings in the boat then jumped into it as he waved to Ralph and the others goodbye.

Ralph stares at him and he stares back at ralph, as Ralph smiled)
...............

Ralph: Get on the ship you fool (he said to Inosuke)
Inosuke: What! I didn't say I want to join a pirate group (he replied as Andrew stands beside Ralph)
Andrew: But we want you to join us and whereas you are our cap'tn friend said you are strong (he said as Inosuke started to cry)

Inosuke: *sobs* I wanted to join but I was too shy to ask but thank you for telling to join I really appreciate the offer (he said as he steps down from his boat as he carried his load and climbed million days)
Erisa: Welcome onboard Inosuke, you are now officially a member of the thunder pirates (she said as Inosuke bowed)
Inosuke: Thank you for everything guys and now I can call myself a thunder pirate and the cap'tn friend (he said as he approached ralph)

Ralph: Welcome bud (he said as shakes Inosuke)
Inosuke: Where are we heading now cap'tn? (he asked as Ralph looks at Erisa)
Ralph: She's in charge of where we are heading (he replied)
Erisa: The pirate next in line is World warrior and he's based at an underwater building beneath an island called Kito Island (she says)
Ralph: Then let's go! Full speed ahead to kita island!! (he yells)

Andrew: Do you always have to make mistakes calling an island name even when you are been told. It's Kito not Kita (he explained to Ralph)
Ralph: Whatever! As long as you know what I'm talking about (he replied)
...............

"Some days later at San unknown island"

???: Jonez had been defeated and those pirates keeps on becoming infamous sand strong (the male figure said)
???: Well that will be good for us if we take them down and rise our bounties  and become more dangerous (the female figure said)
???: You are taking things too far older brother, just relax and they will surely come for us (the male figure said as he was clenching onto his sword)

???: That's right! I got my wings and arm so there's nothing that can stop me from becoming stronger (he said)
???: And whereas our crew bounties is over 500 million berries (she said)
..................
"At marine main base"

Commodore: Those little shits think they rule the sea (he said)
Akainu: I would like to do a little research about Ralph and his bloodline cause I haven't heard about the name of Dami for so long now (he said)
Cadet: But sir what type of bloodline do you think he belongs too..? (he asked)

Akainu: A bloodline of monsters that were sent extinct years ago before the void century (he replied). That's why I'm curious about him and his strong will and monstrous manpower (he said)
Commodore: He must be quickly executed before he becomes humanity living demon that can't be handled (he said as Akainu sat down on a sofa)

<Door opens>

Cadet: Sir! Our marine researchers said it will take 2 weeks before the results will be out (he informed Akainu)
Akainu: Thank you cadet, you can go (he said). The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
...........................

"Back at million days"

(Inosuke and escanor where doing a booze competition, until a person passes out first)

Ralph: You can do it Inosuke! I believe in you (he cheered up Inosuke who had already drank 2 barrel of booze)
Erisa: Keep if up Escanor! You can't be defeated by a newbie (she cheered up escanor who had already drank 2 barrel of booze)

(While drinking escanor passed out cold as Inosuke was declared the winner of the match.

Andrew came to inform them about the current situation as 4 marine ships had surrounded them from everywhere)

Ralph: What!! They had surrounded us without us knowing (he said)
Inosuke: Don't worry guys I would take care of them (he said as he stood up, grabbed his swords and went to the ship's deck being drunk)
Andrew: But you are drunk! (he said as Inosuke smiled)
Inosuke: Being drunk is where my true power comes forth (he said as he did his attack stance). Drunken Two-sword-style: World division (he said as the turns around and sharp winds cuts the Marine ship in half and it's explodes because of their explosives)

Ralph: Wow! You destroyed 4 marine ship's in one attack (he complimented him)
Inosuke: I'm strong right..? (he asked them)
Andrew/Erisa: Very Strong!! (they replied together)

Ralph: Let's continue to parrrrrrtttyyyy!!!!! (he yells as he rose up his red-bean soup and meat)

To Be Continued