Thunder Pirates Chaos

...........................

(It was a cold afternoon sailing on our small ship, a cloud had been covering the sun for a long time, birds flew in groups)

Kaneki: How did you know that a devil fruit chest was inside the base..? (he asked me)
Ralph: I've been hearing voices in my head and it told me about the chest of devil fruits (I replied while looking at the chest filed with devil fruits)
Kaneki: Maybe it was because of the new devil fruit you ate days ago (he says as I heard the voice again)

???: Let me go fool. Let me out of this cage..! I'll make your dream come true in just days. Now let me go!!!!! (he yelled inside my head as my body started acting weird)

(I groan in pain as I rolled on the ground screaming like hell, Kaneki came to check me as he turned my body around and saw my eyes was pure red and my carnal teeth became longer.

Kaneki left me as I became normal and stood up grasping for breath, he looked at me in fear)

Kaneki: What are you..? (he asked in fear)
Ralph: Right now I don't know who I am.. (I replied his question as I held my chest and heard the voice again)
???: You are quite a tough one.. I'll try again later, but right now I want to sleep (the voice said)

(A newspaper bird came flying down and gave Kaneki a newspaper then it flew away.

Kaneki opened the newspaper and viewed it with seriousness)

Kaneki: This is what today's article says, Thunder Pirates Chaos and it has bounty of some people (He said as I became curious)

("Hell Thunder" Dami D. Ralph
Bounty: 2,000,000,000 Billion Berries
[Wanted "Dead Or Alive"]

"Man slayer" Inosuke Hashibira
Bounty: 1,200,000,000 Billion Berries
[Wanted "Dead Or Alive]

"Iron Fist" Andrew
Bounty: 970,000,000 million Berries
[Wanted "Dead Or Alive"]

"God's Eye" Erisa
Bounty: 500,000,000 million berries
[Wanted "Dead Or Alive"]

"Demon Maxk" Ken Kaneki
Bounty: 1,600,000,000 Billion Berries
[Wanted "Dead Or Alive"]

Crew Total: 6,270,000,000 billion berries

Note: The thunder pirates have been causing a lot of trouble even after they were separated. The crew is now on of the world's most wanted dead pirate crew and their cap'tn is now one of the 4 emperors of the sea and he's name is the "Shadow emperor" and with him alive the world is not a safe place.

His territories are "Nephan island" "Haremland" "Neoid island"
Don't cause Amy harm to any of those island if you don't want to die)

(Kaneki read out loud with a shock on his face, he then looked at ralph who was just staring blankly)

Kaneki: You are now part of the emperors of the sea.. But I didn't join your crew but they made it seem like I'm part of you guys (he says as I laughed loudly)
Ralph: From the day you started journeying with me you have been part of my crew whether you agree or not... So will you join my crew..? (I asked him)
Kaneki: After you made fun of me you decided to ask politely.. And yes I'll join whereas I kinda like being with you (he replied as I hugged him tightly)

"2 hours later"

(We arrived at an island where an old man was standing at the shore waving at us as a girl was buried into the sand.

We went over to help him as I jacked the girl from under her armpits as she came out of the sand.

She had pink hair and a pink lipstick painted on her lips. She blushed as she turns around and said thank you.

I laughed loudly as she turns again and gave me a knock on my head as I yelped)

Ralph: What's your name..? (I asked her looking directly at her eyes)
???: Bonney.. My name is Bonney (she replied as I laughed again)
Ralph: You are cute but why are you shy of me..? (I asked)
Bonney: Shut up.. I'm not shy of you it's just you make me blush everytime I look at you (she replied as I stood up and shakes her hand. Then she escorted us into the island forest)

(The island was filled with forest trees and a wooden house in the middle of the forest house.

I saw the old man using a black axe to cut woods as I approached him and convinced him that I'll help him.

He gave me the axe as it changed colour from black to red)

Ralph: What the hell is that.. (I said surprisenly as I dropped the axe)
???: It's called "Haki" I coated the axe with Haki and used it to cut the woods (he replied me as I picked up the axe)
Ralph: What is haki all about..? (I asked him while I cut the woods with my raw strength)

???: It enhances your physical ability and let you touch people that are Logia type and can't be touched with mere hands (he explains to me as I stopped and looked at him)
Ralph: Could you teach me the act of using Haki in all ways (I said to him as he nods)

???: Fine then.. Get ready we'll start tomorrow

To Be Continued