GreenLand! Monkey Island!

(The Thunder pirates sailed for days as they did endless parties and they ran low on food supply.

They finally arrived at an island that was all green and monkeys were jumping from one tree to another with different fruits in their hands.

They docked their ship as the island shore as Ralph, Inosuke and Andrew went to adventure the island while Erisa stayed back to nurse sleeping Escanor who had been out since the booze competition)
............

Ralph: This island is full of monkeys and they look so good and fat (he said as a baby monkey fell from a tree as he looked up and saw no monkey anywhere around them)
Inosuke: What are you going to do with that monkey? (he asked Ralph)
Ralph: I'm going to keep it as my personal pet (he replied as he carried the baby monkey and sat it on his head)

Andrew: How can you keep a monkey as pet..? (he asked)
Ralph: Who cares! And it's name Quad the pet of the strongest pirate (he replied Andrew)
Inosuke: Guys! A fleet of monkeys are about to attack us, get ready! (he said as he draws his swords)
Ralph: I've to keep quad safe (I said as the fleet of monkeys attacked us with different types of weapons)

(We all doped their attacks as he beat them all up to a pile of plum. Inosuke kept his swords back as I placed quad on my head, we walked away as I looked back over my shoulders as I saw the monkeys kneeling down bowing to us.

I smiled as I ran over to the ship and grabbed a huge big black clothe, I gave it to the monkeys as they looked at it and found a tall stick to fly the black clothe as it was my Jolly Roger.

I personally took this Monkey Island as my territory as it was the island my new pet came from.

We returned to the ship as we saw Erisa sleeping beside escanor, I overlooked it because I thought Erisa was feeling sleepy and she wants to keep her promise to me.

We then set sail as I stood at the back of the ship with quad as he waved goodbye to his family, I looked at him with sympathy then I tossed him full ripe banana as he ate it with joy and he followed me into my cabin as we both slept off after eating)
..................

<Door opens>

Erisa: Cap'tn! In a few hours we would reach kito island (she says as I woke up, nodded and slept back)
Erisa: Only God knows what he did on that island that he's so tired (she said to herself as she left my cabin)
.....................

Andrew: What did he say? (he asked her)
Erisa: He just nodded and slept back, that's all (he replied as she went to turn the helm)
Inosuke: Is it me or I'm I seeing a huge pirate ship heading out way and there's a man who's at the edge of the ship's deck (he says as Erisa grabbed the microscope and viewed through it)
Erisa: <Shocked> That's impossible!! How would world warrior sail the sea and he came with his full army (she says as Andrew ran to Ralph cabin)
Inosuke: This is amazing!!! I'm gonna fight so soon! (he yells as he draws his swords)
...............

Andrew: WAKE UP DAMN FOOL!! We've got company (He said as I woke up completely)
Ralph: What is it again..? (I asked as Andrew looked at me seriously)
Andrew: The one we are going to kill is out here ready to give us a watery grave (he says as I stood up immediately from the bed)
Ralph: This is an attack from the shadow (I said as I clenched my fists)

To Be Continued