Underwater Fight

...................................
(Inosuke was mercilessly slashing his both swords at bulk but with the help of his haki he didn't sustain any form of injury but his arms were becoming weak by the impact of Inosuke swords.

Inosuke stopped for a while then coats his swords with his sun flame and haki as the flames became pure black.

He smiled at bulk as he gave bulk a tense surrounding with the eyes of a devil. Inosuke rose his right hand up then swings it down with great speed. The ground had a slice that was deep and inside the slice were roaring with flames of the sun)

Inosuke: Do you want more of that..? (he asked with evil eyes)
Bulk: So you weren't even serious back then.. How powerful are you? (he asked)
Inosuke: After this attack you can rate me out from a 1-10 (he said). -Sun-sword-style: Satan's Dance-

(He said as the ground around bulk caught on fire)

Bulk: You are an agent from hell itself and you are going to cause wars in the new world.. So I would rate you more than 10 (he said as his body became half)

-Timeskip-

???: So among this people who would you choose to release..? (The female figure asked him)
Inosuke: I would release the green-white hair guy, he's our scientist and we need him (he said as they released Hito and Hito ran away from them)
Andrew: That bastard..! Why can't he release one of the girls and leave Hito for cap'tn (he said in anger)

Ralph: You are up next and make sure to release Erisa, don't worry I would release Elizabeth (I said as Andrew looked at me)
Andrew: Sure.. You can count on me (he replied with joy)

...........................

???: Next up is.. Andrew!!! And he will be facing Hunk (the fish lady said)
Andrew: Hmm.. That name sounds dangerous (he said as he came out of the backstage)
Hunk: So you are the fighter.. Why do you look like a dried crop..? (he asked as he received a mighty punch from Andrew and his fist that was coated with advanced armament Haki)

(Hunk skull was destroyed and he was announced dead and Andrew was the winner. Andrew later released Erisa and the person that was left was Ralph who was facing the king the next day)
...............
-Timeskip-

Ralph: Guys.. I just want to tell you that you should get the ship ready to sail (I said)
Hito:..Why do you say so..? (he asked me)
Ralph: Cuz in this fight against their king they would want to assist their king to win and keep us captive.. But I'll surely win and we will escape this forsaken island (I replied as they all nodded)

-Timeskip-
-The next day-

"Ralph POV"

(I had just come out from the backstage and waiting for their king to show up. He took alot of my time before he came out holding an iron rod.

He glanced at me for a while then they announced that the battle should begin.

He tried to make me pass out with his beginners Conquer's haki which made no one pass out.

I smiled at him then released great amount of Conquer's Haki as his whole men with the people around passed out but my crew were still standing firm)

Ralph: Now can we begin..? (I asked their king)
???: *Afraid* ..Yeah. we can begin the fight (he says with fear in his heart)

(I coated my right fist with haki then cover the battle ring with my new technique --Manipulate--

Manipulate: Is a technique that covers a particular amount of his surroundings and when he's inside this technique he can move/teleport to wherever he wants in side that technique.

(It's just like Trafalgar Law room ability)

(The king was already brutally beaten up q