✧18. The Past And Regrets✧

In Seoul Hospital...

Hoseok was being treated by Lee Jong-Suk. Yoongi was walking in the middle of the balcony here and there anxiously.

Woozi arrived there and saw him.

"Yoongi Hyung, what happened?"

Yoongi grabbed his shoulders.

"Speak... you wanted to tell me something about Hobie- I mean Hoseok, right?"

"Hyung... it's a sensitive matter. Hoseok-shi...he...went through hell," Woozi's voice was melancholic.

"What do you mean, Woozi?"

Woozi then took some files from his bag and handed them over to Yoongi who took it and started flipping the pages as Woozi started telling Hoseok's past.

Five years back, Hoseok's relatives planned together to kill the Jung family's main branch which consisted of Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, and their only son Jung Hoseok by an accident.

In that way, the branch families could get the property and enjoy the rest of their lives drowning in luxury. And so, they all colluded together and planned a car accident.

But that day, Hoseok's puppy 'Woofie' who was in the care of his Ajhumma friend called him that he was sick so Hoseok went to the veterinary hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Jung drove off without him in the car.

A truck crashed into the car causing Mr. and Mrs. Jung to be injured seriously. They were taken to the hospital and Hoseok got a call from there before he reached the veterinary hospital to visit his Woofie.

He rushed to the hospital only to witness his mother's death and his father in a coma.

He was devasted and didn't know what to do. He was just a young master who grew up sheltered by his parents who took care of everything.

He called his relatives to let them know so they could help him to hold his mother's funeral but no one picked up his call.

The hospital management had also pressured him to pay the bills, and that was when he met Dr. Lee Jong-Suk.

He asked Lee Jong-Suk for time and to look after his parents.

Then he went back to their mansion and saw his relatives partying who were shocked to see Hoseok alive.

That was when Hoseok got to know they were the ones to instigate the accident.

They immediately threw Hoseok into a room and locked him up to discuss what to do because Hoseok who was the sole heir to the Jung's family was alive then they couldn't get any penny as they planned.

Hoseok was locked up for three days without any food or water. He got scared. After so much struggle, he ran away somehow to ask for help from his friends.

But they were also connived with his relatives who informed them. Hoseok heard them talking and ran away from there to the hospital to find out what happened to his mother's dead body.

Lee Jong-Suk had stepped up and did the incineration to his mother's body and was waiting for Hoseok to give him her ashes.

He also informed the police about this and that Hoseok had been missing for three days.

The police started investigating but were bribed by Hoseok's relatives to stop it. They also made Jong-Suk to transfer to another city so that there would be no one to help him.

Then Hoseok was blackmailed that if he didn't go with them they would kill his father who was in a coma and also assured that they would pay his father's medical bills if he stayed silent about everything.