IV

Ljubljana 18th of July 2017

Stjepanas pov:

My head and entire body felt heavy. My head was spinning like crazy. ,,Heyy are you okay" Bojan said as he noticed i wasnt feeling my best. ,,I feel terrible and i dont know why, i must have catched something" i said. ,,Who was swimming in the rain" he said sarcastically. ,,I know it was a terrible idea" i said resting my head now instead of the pillow on Bojans chest. ,,We can stay here today if you want to" he said. ,,Yeah and everyone will think im overreacting just to be with you no thanks" i said. ,,Jan is taking the girls shopping in the biggest mall in Ljubljana i think nobody would mind you missing" he said. ,,Kidding, i would love to miss that" i said and Bojans hands were wrapped around me. ,,But he definitely picked the right thing to do they love to go shopping, i always get away because i ruin their fun" i added. ,,I'll tell it to Jan later but firstly lets get you wrapped in something" he said and went out of the bed which made me sad. ,,Im going to overheat today" i said while i was actually shivering even tho it was pretty warm actually. ,,I see your overheating, here take this hoodie and stay here im bringing you tea" said Bojan and left the room so i didnt even get to say thanks. I putted the hoodie immeditally on and felt slightly better but i was still wrapped in the blanket. ,,And who said before that they arent cold" said Bojan when he came back. I peeked my head from the warmth of that blanket to see where he was. ,,Here, drink this im sure it will make you at least slightly feel better" he said and handed me cup of tea he made before. ,,Thank you so much" i said and took a sip from that cup. ,,You are not leaving that bed, understand" he said as he went to get dressed. ,,Where are you going" i asked. ,,I have to buy some groceries because i promised to my parents to do that when they arent here" he said while he was finishing his dressing up. ,,Will it take long" i asked because i didnt want to be left out. ,,I will be quick, i promise" he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. ,,Okay" i said softly and wawed him goodbye. Bojans tea made me feel slightly better but way more sleepy even tho i just woke up. I looked at my phone quickly to check if everyone is alright especially my little brother who is in camp in Czechia. My parents have gone to Italy to celebrate their anniversery and my grandparents they are taking care of the goats and other residents in Luka. My brother apparently learned some Czech already and i was glad he is enjoying that learning camp i found for him for the whole summer. I smiled at his messeges and my eyes started to feel heavy but i ignored it and continued talking with him. Few minutes passed and i fell back asleep with my phone somewhere.

Bojans pov:

I was already at the cash register when my mum called me to check on me. I told her that everything is fine and that the band of girls Jan found are sweet. My dad had to get into this call explaining to me that i have to make sure if i sleep with one to use a protection. I didnt tell them about Stjepana because i dont want to disturb their so wanted holiday in Milan. As i payed for the groceries they wanted me to buy i rushed back home but stopped by the pharmacy to get some medicine for Štepči. ,,Hey" said Kris full of energy when i entered the house. ,,Hi" i answered him. ,,Only one awake" i asked him. ,,No everyones just lazy to get down, what did you buy" he asked me. ,,Food my mum insisted to buy" i said while getting every part of my shopping to its place. ,,Cool, do you still have the cereals we bought together for the band when we come here" he asked me. ,,Lower cabinet next to the trash bin" i answered. ,,Thanks" he said and grabed the five packs of cereals that have been there for ages. He then grabed some milk and bowls for the others. When i finished i went back to my room to check on Štepči. I found her asleep with a phone in her hands. She looked cute i have to say but i still putted her phone away so she wont lose it. I sat down on the floor in front of the bed and started to read the instruction for the juicy medicine that the pharmasist had given me. ,,Hey, you are back" said Štepči and her voice sounded way more sick than before. ,,How are you feeling" i said and rested my elbows on the edge of the bed so i could be closer to her. ,,Terrible" she answered and held her hand closer to her chest. ,,I got some juice for you, i know its childish but apparently it should help you plus it tastes like peach" i said and smiled. ,,You are amazing Bojan" she said. ,,Also you should take these pills and you should be fine by a day or two" i said.