VIII

14th of December 2022 Ljubljana

,,Mommy" i heard Dijanas voice that woke me up. ,,What Katrina" i said still half asleep squeezing Bojans hand. ,,We need food and soon to go" she said. ,,Its six Katrina let me sleep" i said. ,,We have to be at the national tv at twelve " i heard Jures stunned voice. ,,See" she said. ,,Minute and i will be there" i said and she left. ,,Bojan" i said and gently touched his shoulder. ,,Yes" he said sleepy. ,,Sad to tell you but its time to wake up" i said. ,,No" he begged me as his face turned to my sight. ,,I dont know why but they probably wanna me not so quick since Katrina woke me now" i said. ,,But i need your pancakes for waking up this early" he said. ,,Okay" i said and giggled. Bojan got dressed and so did i. ,,What it will be today" said Katrina excited. ,,Pancakes" i said as i took my spot in the kitchen. ,,Bojan, can you come here" i said and he was suprised that im letting him there after yesterday. ,,Carefully watch so you know how to make pancakes" i said. ,,I bet he wont learn" said Kris. ,,Will see" i said to him and started preparing them. Bojan carefully watched the whole time and i was pretty sure he at least knew it in theory.

8:06

,,I'll go with Štepči, you take the van" said Bojan. ,,Alright but be careful both of you" said Kris as they all hopped in the van. ,,Ready" i asked him. ,,Never was more" he said and we started the car. ,,Pray that nobody is going to be annoying" i said. ,,Why" he asked. ,,One time i almost crashed, actually it was my first ride in this car" i said. ,,Woah let me start the prayer" he said and i giggled. ,,What im praying" he said. ,,Im sorry your praying is just funny" i said. ,,Štepči drive because i need to see you win" he said as he noticed we left Ljubljana. ,,Ofc sir" i said. ,,They are having fun" said Bojan as he checked his phone. ,,Excuse me im not fun" i said. ,,Ofc you are" he said. ,,Thats what i like to hear" i said and turned the speaker on. ,,You can play anything there, code is 20798" i said and handed him my phone. ,,Hmm what should we play" he said as he held my phone. ,,I know" he added shortly after and something started playing. I noticed Bojans voice almost instantly in that track. ,,Is that Carpe Diem" i asked him. ,,Yes" he said and smiled. ,,Sounds great and im not suprised by that" i said. Even tho i didnt see his face i could feel him blushing over that.

11:56 in front of the National Tv

We were now standing in front of the door, our entire group Balkanici. ,,I'll ask if you can go in, wait here" i said to everyone and vanished inside. The lady i talked with immeditally came up to me and asked me where my band is. ,,They are outside but we have one favor to ask you" i replied. ,,Okay, what is it" she said. ,,Our friends from Slovenia, Joker Out wanted to see this as well even if we will fail. Would it be possible for them to be in the audience or something" i asked her politely. ,,Oh ofc some people didnt show up and im sure they will fit inside. ,I'll show them where to go" she said and i went for our group. ,,Hello its nice to see another Eurovision representants here" the woman said. ,,Its our pleasure to be able to be here with Ljubavci" Bojan said. She showed them where to see while for us the makeup artists stole us.

13:23

I could hear the moderator intruducing every single band from behind the curtains. ,,Welcome to the stage Ljubavci" he said and it was time to go.  My energy was all into this, Bojans face sparked with joy when we locked eyes again. ,,This Eurovision is really special for us because its the first time to ever have all girls band to possibly represent Croatia" moderator said and started intruducing our rivals. ,,Ljubavci" he said after quite some time. ,,Band formed in 2015 in Zagreb , won highschool competition and is pretty much only young succesful band in Croatia. Contains Stjepana Adamović, Dijana Horvat, Ana Dobrić, Adriana Tomažic and Katrina Nováková" he said. He then played every single track that could possible represent and after was the what was everyone waiting for. Results. ,,Croatia for the 2023 Eurovision song contest will be represented by" the moderator said and started opening that piece of paper. ,,Ljubavci with the song Nezaboran" he said and my eyes were full of tears. We made it. ,,We told you" said Ana and they all hugged me. We were congratulated and then went to the dressing room. I grabed my stuff and so did the others. The woman as we were walking out said that she will contact me with further info soon and then we met up again with our group. ,,See i predicted this princess" said Bojan and hugged me. ,,Lets party" said Katrina and pulled us apart. We side eyed her but went with it. ,,My apartmant in 30 minutes make sure to have a briliant outfit Stjepana" said Katrina and me and Bojan hoped into my car straight to my apartmant.