IX

Stjepana has been in rotation between Bojans place and hers quite long. Winter washed slowly off and Spring came 2023 (i made a mistake on lasts chapter, its suppose to be 2022) Joker Out and Ljubavci decided to take a summer vacation together before Eurovision. Where else then Luka Dugi Otok.

1st of March 2023

6:34

My grandmas radio woke me up as usual. Her and my brother left to take care of the goats and greet the neighbors. I rubbed my eyes and changed out of my childish pjs. From my old closet i had here i grabed my jorts, my uncle had given me and his old white button up shirt. ,,Hello sleepy royal" my brother who passed by me in the kitchen said. ,,Oh shut up Marko" i said and went to brush my teeth and do my makeup. Bojan was arriving today with his band and the girls are apparently coming as well which suprised me actually. I got a voice messege from Bojan that they will be soon in Sali so i should be ready for him. ,,I will see you at lunch today in the hotel because im helping there" i replied to him and ran to work. ,,Late as always" said Martin my coworker. ,,Shut up and get ready for the kids" i said to him. In this hotel every summer and spring is a camp of czech kids. I love them but at the same time some are terrible. We got everything ready and i espacially did hide in the kitchen. ,,You are terrified of them" our cook said. ,,Heck yeah" i said. Took about an hour and i was able to go home for a few hours before doing lunch again. Since i had to deliver some paper for the camp i had to go thru the hotel to their leaders. ,,Dobr dan" one girl who played the guitar alone said to me as i passed. ,,Dobr dan" i replied and rushed there. She seemed sweet and i thought i might have a talk with her but i had to get work done. ,,Hello, this is for you, can you please manage to get the answers for the food today max tommorow" i told them as i gave them the paper. ,,We will try our best" one of them said and i could go. ,,Hi" i said to her and since i was free i sat next to her. She looked away from her written lyrics and looked at me. ,,Hi" i said. ,,Whats a girl like you doing here so alone" i asked her because she was really pretty espacially her split dyed hair. ,,Free time today and i dont want to be in those rooms" she said. ,,Understandable" i said and thought i saw this girl here before. ,,Wanna hear something i wrote" she asked me and i agreed. She sang to me really gently and her voice was angelic. ,,Wow you are incredible" i told her. ,,Thank you but i still have to learn"she said. ,,Im sure you will be an incredible singer in the future" i said to her. ,,I think i saw you here in the summer, do you work in the restaurant" she asked me. ,,Yeah pretty much but my grandma is a native here so i mostly help her but sometimes i go there to help out. But you seem like a frequent visitor" i said to her. ,,Since i was seven, my parents hate me so every chance they get im left to be here but i love it" she said. ,,You must be Anna because Martin had told me about someone playing here the guitar" i said to her. ,,Yes thats me but everyone calls me Annie and you are" she asked me. ,,Im Stjepana" i said with a smile. ,,I feel like i know you from somewhere" she said. ,,Croatians Representative" i asked out of curiousity. ,,Yess and also i think i saw you live with Joker Out in 2017 when i had a chance to come to Ljubljana with my aunt" she said. ,,Wow you must be a big fan of music" i said. ,,Massive one, Jans skills got me into guitar and Bojans into songwriting" she said and it warmed my heart. ,,If i manage to steal you, you could see them" i said. ,,Kidding, i would love to" she said. ,,I made them to come see me and im sure they wouldnt mind having you for a second" i said and i noticed how her eyes sparkled. ,,One thing could you check this song and tell me how it sounds" she said and i agreed to listen. ,,Its about post concert depression on a joker out concert" she said at the end of the song. ,,Girl you must show it to Bojan" i said to her. ,,You think" she asked me. ,,Absolutely, i have to go but whats your ig so we can talk more" i asked her and pulled my phone out. ,,anna_marie_liskova" she said. ,,Thanks see you at lunch then" i said and smirked at her as i ran towards the restaurant. I told everything to Martin as i came to work and he was so happy for that girl. He used to play the piano but then highschool kicked in and he stopped. Kids came and i found out that Anna is one of the oldest there she must be around fifteen because she came last. I locked my smile at her multiple times as i was giving out food. ,,If you eat really slowly you might see our group" i whispered to her as i gave food to her table of friends. They were stunned that i spoke english because some waiters dont do that but im not them. It took quite a while but desserts were now all served and our regular guests started popping up. I saw Anas head pop up from the other stairs so i rushed to them. ,,Hey guys" i said and slowly hugged all of them. Bojan was my last hug and also the deepest hug, im sure Anna already had to think something but i can feel that she is not some crazy fan. The kids started leaving and i noticed before going to serve the regular guests that Anna and Bojan locked their eyes at each other in a friendly way. I was proud of this kid. When i got to my friends table they always made fun of me. ,,Stop it all you will get food on your heads" i said to them. ,,Whos that girl starring at us" Bojan asked out of curiousity as Anna started leaving. ,,You are in love with her more then your own girlfriend or what" said Kris in a weird tone. ,,Funny Kris but no" he said. ,,Thats Anna from the camp your fan, i met up with her before dont worry she is not weird" i said and quickly left.