Papa Sanjana:)

I imagine Sanjana as a dad because tough outside but soft inside:D like bread. I love bread.

---

Sanjana's POV.

"Mom!!! Arlo is bullying me again!!😭😭"

"For the last time Kelvin, DO NOT CALL ME MOM." Istg, if he calls me mom one time, I WILL-

"Sanjana? Are you okay?" said Iris.

"I will be when Kel stops calling me mom. It's annoying and he's a grown man. We're literally the same age."

"But didn't we adopt him?"

"What? When did this happen?-"

"Dad!! Yronica won't stop teasing me!!" yelled Kelvin.

"Ok, wait, pause, so much shit is happening and I need time to process it." What the actual fuck is going on??? First he calls me mom, then I was planning to kill him, my wife asked if I was okay, then said we adopted him, and now he's calling me dad?-

"Dad? Are you done processing this shit yet?" Yronica said.

YRONICA TOO???? AM I HIGH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?? That's it, I've officially lost all of my sanity. "I'm going to sleep."

I stood up and went to my cabin to sleep. Because this shit is stupid. Then I turned back to the log I was sitting on. "..."

Iris looked up and tilted her head. "Yes?"

"..."

I then proceeded to carry her bridal style.

"HUH?? SANJANA WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME BRIDAL STYLE???"

"i want cuddles..."

"OK?? BUT I CAN WALK??"

"No."

I went to sleep with my wife and dreamt about grilled cheese... why?????

---

"Dad, I'm hungry." Kelvin said.

"Then why won't you eat your jacket? You smell like a-"

"Grilled cheese."

"What?"

"Can you make grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup please dad?"

"I AM NOT MAKING GRILLED CHEESE AND TOE MA TOE SOUP-"

"Uwaaaahhhh😭😭😭😭"

"Wha-"

"😭😭😭😭😭"

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!" THAT CHILD!! HOW DID HE KNOW THAT I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR HIM WHEN HE CRIES??

---

Author's POV.

That day, Sanjana made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for everyone in the mist. She has also, reluctantly, allowed people to call her dad, Papa, and pa.

---

A/N

Mmm, grilled cheese 🧀 and tomato soup 🍅. Yums. From now on, I'm calling her dad.