Hidden By The Forrest.

Y'all I low-key forgot how to spell forrest, like y'know, a place where it's a bundle of trees. How do you spell it??

Anyway! This shall be the chapter name for Aides, Lani and Shua. The timeline is set where they just got teleported into the Mist and are getting used to the games.

Well, the getting used to the games part is for another Arc but what the hell.

Besides that, I also made up a random map for them. It is, obviously, set in a forrest themed place. So like, imagine the Roanoke Woods but it has more trees and less cabins.

In fact, it only has three cabins. The big one, exact copy of the one in the Roanoke Woods. The second cabin is like the one that has a kitchen in it. I think it's on Camp Clearwater?? Last but definitely not least, the one on the cliff on that one very snowy map. With like, the ski lifts and stuff and that cave system thing? Yeah that one. Honestly forgot it's name. It has 2 gens in it and 1 locker.

Is this place easy to genlock? No, unless you're playing Empress, Android, Banshee or Watcher. It has 12 gens in total. Um, it has 2 areas that are mainly for Loopers to loop. Fun Facts about this map, this is the place that Aides killed and fed the skinwalker to her dogs. It just so happens to be the same place where Shua, aka Yandere, chased Lani and ended up getting impaled by a tree. If you go to the center of the map, you'll find the exact tree that Shua got impaled by. It's quite literally impossible to miss it because 1/3 of the tree is gone leaving a very splintered version of it behind. It has a lot of dry blood and looks like it got hit by a very fugly lightning. While this is Shua's least favorite map, this is Lani's most favorite map. There are some paths, here and there, like some forrest paths. And yeah that's all you need to know for now.

Oh and everyone here are people that does ok or awesome sauce on this map. And one more detail!! This place is forever trapped in the golden hour. No mist whatsoever. Only when they leave. And the place where they leave is the Roanoke Woods cabin, where the hole usually is? That's the exit. The other one is in the kitchen cabin where the locker used to be.

Did I do a good job giving details?

-----

Aides' POV

"Ugh... My head hurts..." I grumbled. My head hurts and it feels as though my head is getting ripped apart and eaten and I can still feel how it's being chewed on.

Not a good way to wake up. As I looked around my surroundings, my memories came back.

The screams. The torture. The begging for mercy. The cries of horror. Cries of sadness. Cries of anger. Cries of pain. What great memories!

"Ugh... C'mon, let's get up ya little piece of shit, if you want to get killed then by all means please do continue laying here on the ground." I said, trying to motivate myself.

I looked around, trying to see if I knew where I was at. Looks like I'm still here in the forrest. The last thing I remember was a white mist covering the forest....

"Arf!!"

"Blackout? What happened?"

"Ruff arf bark bark arf ruff ruff arf bark bark bark bark arf ruff arf ruff arf bark!! I asked around and apparently we're in a place called the Mist! Capital M Mist. Not only that but we have to fix these yellow boxes called generators, 'gens' for short.

How you're supposed to fix these gens are to pull the wires. And yeah that's all I learned. Oh and there's apparently someone trying to kill us and that is why we have to fix the gens, eight to be specific, and then a Mist will appear in two places for us to escape so get up and let's fix some gens!!! And apparently there's this thing called 'Survivors Perk' and supposedly it helps us get out of here faster.