Simba Nicole

Simba Nicole - The Chef

Backstory -

She cooked humans for a living.

How else could she survive in that place? She was only 10! No 10 year old knows how to fight at that age, at least those who she grew up with. That's why she offered to cook humans for The Reaper. She then became his personal chef, the only reason why she knew how was because of her mother. Her mother taught her everything to know about when it comes to cooking people. The first time she did it herself, it was her father. Apparently, her mother caught her father cheating on her.

Hence the death of the father.

She learned how to clean the body, disinfect, and cook it as though it was cow beef. She was planning on running away from that hell hole until she saw someone.

Spade Dewan.

Dear lawd she's hot. Her biceps? Hot. Her thighs? Hot. Her femurs? Hot. Her hands? Hot. Her back? Hot, especially with them scars like, daddy-

AHEM, anyway she was the reason why she bothered staying there cooking people. And that's what she did. Every corpse she received was to be refrigerated immediately. And when The Reaper wanted to eat, all she had to do was just thaw it out. Somehow she found a way for the bodies to not smell like poop when they thawed. The bodies that Reaper did not want were sold somewhere else. To be specific, the side of a road disguised as a food truck.

She never ate a human before, and never will. She intends to keep it that way.

She owned a restaurant and bakery, just in case Spade can finally leave that hell. She secretly manipulated Reaper to think that this was the best course of option. Learning how to make different dishes and cleaning, when she really just opened and started it for Spade.

One day, she went to watch Spade fight, like every other day when it was her shift. After the fight , she went into the kitchen to start cooking the fresh.... meat. She walked out of the kitchen and into the backstage to grab another pan to cook the rest of the meat. She did not expect to see her crush fighting her boss and then proceeded to vanish into thin air. She started feeling lightheaded and when she opened her eyes, she was in a completely different place.

Three people went missing that day.

---

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Body Type: Curvy/Chubby

Height: 5'3"

Nationality: White🦅🦅🦅 and Mexican

Lover: Spade Dewan

---

Stats

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 4/10

Composure: 4/10

Repair: 4/10

Healing: 10/10

Class: Support.
---

Survivors Perk - Food of Apollo.

Simba can give any survivors Food of Apollo and they get revived instantly. They also get another life, however this only works per survivor. Twice. Has a 45 second CD. (And no, it's not human.)

---

" Here, eat this! It'll make you feel better. "