Chapter 1: the brother's revenge

"Make sure you get every last crumb, boy!" Adgarr, the oldest said.

Hans sighed as he continued to pick up after his brothers.

It was his punishment after what happened to the Queen of Arendelle and her sisters.

Hans knew that his twelve older brothers were ruthless, so he knew that when he came back to the Southern Isles, he would face the hardest punishment that his brothers had to throw at him.

Although Hans was happy that he wasn't picking up horse manure in the stable, he wasn't exactly free from his brother's torment just yet.

"Don't be so hard on him, Adgarr." Lars, his third oldest brother said.

Adgarr scoffed.

"Don't be so hard on him? Lars, please!" he yelled. "If it wasn't for his little stunt, we would've had good ties with Arendelle. But nooo! He just had to make a fool of himself!"

Lars rolled his eyes.

"That was two years ago, and he's thirteenth in line, what did you expect?"

Adgarr just ignored him and continued throwing crumbs at Hans with the other brothers just laughing their butts off.

It was only when their father came into the room that the laughter finally died down.

Hans smiled. It was nice for him to see his brothers go coward mode when their father appears.

Their father stood in front of his sons. He had a giant stature, standing at about 12'2. He had the kind of face that would make any person respect him.

"What is all of this commotion about, Adgarr?" he asked.

Adgarr stood up and walked towards his father.

"Father," Adgarr said. "Lars and I were just having a sort of disagreement."

Lars scoffed.

Their father heard and looked at Lars.

"Is there something you want to say, Lars?" he asked.

Lars stood up.

"Yes, in fact I do, Father," he started. "Adgarr was still meddling with Hans after you told him to let it go!"

Adgarr groaned.

"Why does it matter, Lars?" he said. "He did the crime, now it's up to us to think of a way to punish him."

"After two years?" Lars asked his brother. "One is explainable, but two is crossing the line."

Then, their brother, Andir, joined in.

"Crossing the line?" he asked. "Hans crossed the line when he almost killed the rulers of Arendelle. If I'm being honest. I say he deserves what he's getting."

The others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Andir!" Adgarr said.

"Enough!" their father shouted. "Adgarr and Andir are right, Lars. Hans deserves his punishment, but not at this moment."

Andir groaned.

"Do we have to go to another meeting with them, Father?" he asked.

Their father nodded.

"The Queen wanted to meet with us to discuss a few matters. And after the stunt that Hans had pulled, they thought it would be best if they came to us instead." he explained.

"They?" Lars questioned.

"The Queen and her youngest sister, Julia." their father answered.

A lot of 'oh's' came from all the brothers.