Chapter 4: the heart is reborn

Elsa's POV:

After what happened last week, I decided that if Odonis wants to stay at the castle, we all need to make some changes. Now that everyone knows that Arren is Odonis(Kristoff needed a bit more convincing, though I didn't know why since we've only known him for about half a week, and Olaf already knew, so that checks out.) we could get our plan in action.

Julia used her cloaking spell on us, with the help of Shadow cause she didn't really have the help of both hands to do it, though the hand spell wore off the next day, and we got to action.

At first, it was some obvious bad play on my part, but after a few days, I finally had got the gist of it. Since Julie knew all of his spells from then on, she knew how to act, and we just had to follow her, whether it was put on her or us, she would tell us which spell it was. And with Shadow's help, we knew how to stop him from doing them again.

After a week or so he caught onto us and confronted us about it.

"What are you doing?" he asked us.

We weren't under any spell that day, so we could move regularly.

"What are you talking about? We're just being our regular selves," Julie said.

Odonis groaned under his breath.

"I know what you're doing and it has to stop!" he yelled. "What spell are you using to hold off my magic?"

His magic? The audacity.

"First of all," Anna said. "It's Julie's magic. Not yours. Second, we know what you did two weeks ago so we're just protecting ourselves from you."

Odonis gave us all angry looks but we all just laughed.

"Just cut the act, Odonis," Kristoff said. "They're smarter than you think, we're smarter than you think."

Odonis scoffed at him. "Whatever stupid reindeer boy. Like you're smart enough to speak to anyone the way you speak to that stupid reindeer."

Oh heck no.

Kristoff was about to go at him, but Julie got to him first. She used her magic again to pick him up and throw him across the room.

"Don't ever talk about my brother like that!" she said as she got closer to him. "For a prince, you sure have a lot of disrespect."

Odonis smiled. "And for a Princess, you sure have a huge temper there, Grapecake."

He then winked at her, which was kind of concerning and caught us all off guard.

And that only made Julie more mad at him.

"What did you call me?" she said.

Odonis chuckled. "Well, Grapecake of course. Your eyes are purple and you look like a little cake."

Julie looked back at us while we all looked at each other. I then caught sight of Kristoff, trying hard to laugh.

"Did you teach him this?" Julie said.

Kristoff then burst out laughing.

"Kind of," he said in between chuckles. "I taught him how to flirt, but it was while we were on a walk together."

"Julie looked at him with an annoyed face while Odonis and Kristoff kept on laughing.

Anna looked at him with an amused face and smiled. "You think my sister's cute?"

Odonis' eyes widened at the question and he turned red. "W-what, no!"

Julie looked at him before stepping away from him and closer to me.