chapter 4 - Uncontrollable thoughts

It was morning, since it was the ghost city, many people only see the dark sky of it. This time it was finally a normal morning , ghosts walking outside and enjoying them self's .

Then there's xie lian , who kept moving in his sleep and Hua Cheng tried to keep him in place with hugging him but it just didn't work as to xie lian being stronger than him. Hua cheng groaned and instead he sat up and placed his hand on xie lians forehead , it was quite hot .

Hua chengs eyes widened when xie lian let out a whimper in his sleep and his hand quickly went to shake his shoulder.

"Ah.."

"G-gege-" hua chengs face looked like he about to explode hearing these soft and quiet noises from xie lian.

Xie lians eyes opened slowly and looked at San lang next to him. He blinked a few times before sitting up and looked at him self, his robes were slightly open, enough for hua cheng to see his chest.

"Gege..y..wh..th.." hua chengs words couldn't come out of his mouth as he was a bit flustered by the soft noises.

"San lang ..." xie lian called his name in a low voice, his chest moving up and down , you can see him sweating a bit and his breathing was heavy. Hua cheng stared at him , he was completely flustered with this side of xie lian.

It didn't take too long for xie lian to go back to his senses as he stretched and groaned, hua cheng looked somewhere else as he tried to wave away the nasty thoughts , then looked back at his gege.

"Your Highness, your head is in a really high temperature, and I.. the..uh..'' hua cheng tried again to explain what noises xie lian just made. Xie lian stared at him , confused until he placed his palm on his forehead and realised that it is , indeed burning. Xie lian let out a short sigh before looking at hua cheng who was probably blushing, kicking his feet and screaming inside.

"Did I ..say something stupid in my dream? You seem a bit..flustered? How do i word that.."

"...should I be straightforward with you gege..?"

"Yes."

"You were..making ..soft..noises in your sleep."

Xie lians eyes shot open as he covered his mouth and looked at the covers on the bed. He blushed as he finally remembered his dream.

Hua cheng chuckled , asking a question that he whished to be answered , but he knew if xie lian felt uncomfortable with it , he didn't have to. Though he still asked, "Gege, What exactly happened in your dream ?" . The question stunned xie lian, " what happened in my dream..? Well I don't quite remember .. sorry San lang.."

"Gege.."

Hua cheng called his name. The way he called his name sounded very likely that he knew xie lian was lying , he looked serious and concerned at the same time.

"Mn.."

Xie lain answered back , he knew that hua cheng isn't dumb and it was clear that he was lying . His ears and nose become red when he lies, which is something that hua cheng has found out every time xie lian lies to him. Hua cheng waited for a response.

"I had an..intimate dream about..someone. Thats all." Xie lian quickly said while looking away , embarrassed.

Hua chengs eye widened when he heard the response, he didn't know if he should feel jealous or feel some kind of other emotion , "an intimate dream about someone? May I know who it was ? Gege doesn't need to tell me if he doesn't feel comfortable." He said , he was thinking of who it was that xielian had that 'intimate' dream with.

"I can't tell you San lang it's embarrassing.." xie lain said then he stood up , and he fixed his robes before looking back at hua cheng and yawned, "are you gonna stay in bed?" He asked , ignoring the conversation he just had a while ago. Hua cheng shaked his head as he stood up too , xie lian obviously forgot how tall Hua cheng is , and he looked at him from the other side of the bed .

"I think I hear yin yu." Xie lain said as he stopped yawning, although Hua cheng didn't look back , he also heard yin yu walking towards 'their room' (it was just a room that he made for xielian whenever he wants to stay here.) . Yin yu knocked on the door as hua chengs response was "come in." Yin yu opened the door , and he bowed for both xie lian and hua cheng.

Xie lains waved his hands infront of his face, "yin yu you don't have t-"

"Gege ." Hua cheng said as he appeared from behind to stop his hands. Xie lian felt flustered as he saw a butterfly land on his hand. He chuckled nervously, then he looked at yin yu.

"Hua chengzu , you have some guests."

"Guests? I wonder who it is."

Hua cheng said , his face showing that he was annoyed. "Gege are you coming?" , xie lian nodded as he quickly wore his boots and walked out with yin yu and hua cheng. The three were walking through the halls , Yin yu in the front and hua cheng with xie lian at the back. It was quiet , but not for long for them to arrived outside and see the two people who got caught , having their bodies tied together while sitting on the plain ground. Hua cheng glared at them, the atmosphere felt different, and xie lian also looked at them , observing them - thinking if he saw them before .. and he actually did, he did know them. It took him less than a minute to understand who they were , face palming him self in embarrassment .

The two were swearing at each other , blaming one another.

Who were they?

Nan feng and Fu yao.

Hua cheng approached them and took out Eming , pointing it at their face. Xie lian quickly grabbed hua chengs arm ,"San lang , that's Nan feng with Fu yao. No need to get aggressive. " xie lian said , hua cheng still glaring at them then he nodded as he placed Eming back.

"You idiot I told you we were gonna get caught!"

"Hello its your fault?!"

"my fault?!! You said there
Was nobody!"

"Well I couldn't see them?!"

"You f#cking idiot! #£@$@#£#!"

"Who are you calling an idiot
You c#nt!? ££#@@@%$€€€@#"

And they continued to argue ... hua cheng was getting irritated of their voices already, he wanted to shut them up. Xie lian walked towards to them and kneeled down, his hand was resting on his knee - his tone gentle but also curious "what are you two doing here?" . The two looked at him and then looked at eachother , then back at xie lian in confusion, almost as if they were shocked or maybe even suprised..

"YOUR HIGHNESS??!!"

____________________________________

The two great partners who never fight ♡♡♡♡