Chapter 8 - Wind Master tease

Hua cheng , who sat up from his sleep , looked next to him to see that it was empty. No gege next to him. He yawned and stood out of the bed .

Yin yu who was waiting for Hua cheng to wake up , waited for him outside the room. He surprisingly waited 1 hour by now. Ever since xie lian woke up and excused himself to go somewhere , hua cheng has been sleeping since then. Although it's unknown where xie lian went , Yin Yu minded his own business.

Hua cheng on the other hand , opened the door and walked out , noticing yin yu on his left, he turned his head and gave him a glance, "Yin Yu?"

"Hua Chengzhu. Good morning to..you. I wanted to inform you that Xie Lian has left somewhere, though I'm not sure where ,he didn't tell me." Yin yu announced , making hua cheng grow confused.

"He left? And he didn't tell you..? .. did I do something wrong?! Shit shit shit shit..." hua cheng started talking to himself , even acting like a middle schooler who was in a relationship. Sadly he wasn't in a relationship though. Yin yu stared at him through his mask , behind his mask it was obvious that he was cringing because of his body language .

Before hua cheng was about to say something else , yelling could be heard outside . Hua cheng looked at the direction of the noise and looked back at yin yu . He nodded and walked to the direction of the noise once again. Hua cheng started walking the other way.

He tapped his index and middle finger together and laid them on his temple , trying to communicate with xie lian through the spiritual community array. No matter how many times he tried to 'call' him, he wouldn't answer.

He started to worry a bit then realised .. if he isn't in the ghost city then he must be back in the puqi shrine , right? Probably .. he thought of going back to puqi shrine to check if Xie Lian is there but before he could even change his form , yin yu came back to tell him that there's some guests. Hua cheng groaned in annoyance and nodded as he started to follow yin yu to the 'guests' and also realising he has unfinished paper work to do.

{_________puqi shrine_________}

Xie lian was at the puqi shrine for a quite good reason. His 'best friend' Wind Master wanted to visit him because he had nothing to do all day and he was dying of boredom (not like he can die anyway). He cleaned the place making sure it was clean and he realised he had make food.

"Ah.. I have to also make food.. wind master wouldn't mind of it was just a bit burned right..?" He asked himself as he nervously laughed, taking the ribbon off his small bun and grabbing the whole hair to make a bun. He then lifted his sleeves to wash his hands before cooking.

He thought of making noodles with a topping of fish, quite a simple cooking.

He started cooking and heard a knock on the door , he wondered who would it be knowing that wind master said he could come At 3o'clock but it was only 1pm. He stopped himself, then walked towards the door thinking it was another person who came to pray again.

Though when he opened it , he saw Shi Qingxuan breathing in and out as SHE could. Yes , she , she was in her female form ,"gosh! These people tried to kill me or something!" She said panting , then she stood up right and waved at him , " ay ! Your Highness Xie Lian how are you!" .

"I..I'm good..y..you.?" He said while smiling confusingly ,"I'm GREAT! Ahem-So ready to talk about..anything i guess??"

"Sure..?"

"Mh? You sound confused?"

"Ah? Oh no no don't worry about it , I'm making food right now, come in!"