Chapter 18 - embarrasment.

After last night's noise from the General Xuan Zhens Chambers, some might have guessed, but guessed correctly , that they also heard General Nan Yang inside too .

Shocking, right? Well to them it was was, though to xie lian...it was on a whole new level , he hasn't even done IT with his own boyfriend ... yet these two passed him!

Memory of Last night ......**

After xie lian and hua cheng had cuddled and kissed intimately , of course not AS intimately as feng xin and mu qing of course.. he decided to go find shi qingxuan, which , he asked around if someone saw him and everyone would reply with

"Uh..uh..i saw him going to general nan yangs and general xuan zhens Palace to ask general xuan zhen something your highness..excuse my fatigue , im still not well." ling wen answered him.

"Ah thank you ling wen , but you should be resting back in your room instead of working since you are still ill?"

"No worries no worries , it'll get over soon."

"If you say so..have fun working !" Xie lian said with a big smile as he waved at her while running down the stairs and out the room.

"Yeah. Fun. I don't get paid fucking enough for this gosh.."

-

Xie lian walked out of the heavenly Palace and started walking towards Feng Xins and mu Qings Palace, it was around 11pm , so he assumed that they would be asleep by now which is perfect , though his mind still raced with thoughts of " Why did wind master come here for to ask? Weird."

But he just continued to walk with no other thought in mind.

When he arrived , it was a bit more windy there as his robes were flowing to different directions and he held his bun firmly so it wouldn't fall off , after all his sweet soon-to-be-husband made his bun perfectly before coming here , even though he saw the disappointment in hua cheng eyes when he told him he needed to ask wind master something, it was still all cute and adorable .

He walked past some training grounds and some rooms. He past by the huge library which is mostly useless but only used when it's serious for a mission , including mu qing who always comes here to read some random books when bored.

He bumped into someone and quickly bowed and apologised but they just walked away with disgust in their face , he sighed , what did he expect? Mostly - no . Everyone hates him here .

Ling wen , Feng xin and probably mu qing are the only ones who actually don't mind him. Oh , and jun wu.

Jun wu..

Ugh.

Xie lian zoned out and suddenly he hit a pole , "ow!" He whined as he rubbed his forehead, he looked at the thick pole inront of him and sighed again as he rolled his eyes and moved out of it and continued walking.

He then bumped onto someone again ,"Ah ah ah I'm so so sorry-" , xie lian was getting pissed by himself. He just kept bumping into objects or people!! It started to get annoying until he realised something was off.. "wait a minute, general pei ming?? What are you doing here?"