Chapter 15 - mission~4

I lied , there is no smut , it's just a few kisses here and there,  apologies to the ones who wanted the smut chapter but that would be later..

__________________

Hua chengs free hand touched xie lians waist , making him squirm a little with a suprised gasp in between the unexpected kiss.

Xie lians body shivered as he felt a strange but warm feeling inside of him , his cheeks flushed red while hua cheng continued his hungry kissing . His back flat on the wall with his head moving along with Hua chengs head, their lips not separating for more than 2 seconds.

"S..San lang..mh.."

He spoke in a breathlessly tone , his chest pumping up and down, "you can let go of my wrists now.. " He chuckled as hua chengs eyes widened at how tight he was holding his wrists ,his eyes showed guilt.

"I'm sorry.." He wanted to apologise,  he wanted to show that he was sorry but he didn't know how.

Xie lains wrists were red , but he didn't feel any pain - rubbing his wrists to change the colour. While doing so he felt the taller man staring at him , wrapping his hands around his wrists gently and gently kissing them making xie lian blush with a small smile.

A single touch of hua cheng could make xie lian red as a tomato.

Xie lian wrapped his hands around hua chengs neck and pulled him closer as he connected their lips again this time having xie lian take control of the kiss until...his shyness showed out. He slowly and awkwardly pulled back from the kiss and looked down .

"Hm.Dianxa. no need to get shy..I love it when you take control .."

"S..stop saying it like that.."

He got closer to his ear and whispered in a low voice; " should I say it closer to your ear then dianxa?.."

Xie lian shivered , his legs becoming also weak from the teasing,"San lang..don't tease.." He felt his talking breaking , gripping on his clothes in his back,

"Does gege feel embarrassed?"

"San l-lang!!"

"Haha! Sorry sorry.."

"Just .. hurry.."

"Hurry with what?"

Hua cheng then clicked on what he was talking about , moving his head back from whispering in his ear. He the connected his lips with the god again. Having dianxa closing his eyes aswell as the ghost king closing his eyes too deepening the kiss as he shoved his tongue inside.

Dianxas body slowly loosing its balance,  gripping on hua cheng as he let him explore his mouth inside slowly by slowly feeling aroused by all the intimate positions and connection he is having right now.

Even if he tried to close all his sounds , he couldn't help but moan in-between.

Would anyone believe that a god was making out with a ghost? Especially when it's Xie Lian and Hua Chengzhu. Nobody would believe that until you show them some proof.

__{On the other side of the story here.}__

"GET HIM! GET HIM! HE'S OVER THERE"

"IM TRYING?!"

"BITCH HURRY UP! YOU DONT HAVE TO FIX YOUR HAIR EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME"

"SHUT UP YOU HOMOSEXUAL WOMANISER!"

Shi qingxuan flew over the assailant that kept attacking him with poisonous needles , pei ming was bandaging Lang Qianqius arm due to the huge wound that kept bleeding for 2 hours straight, Mu Qing yelling at Feng Xin .