Chapter 19 - embrace.

Feng xin walked away , and stepped onto the training grounds , commanding his few solders that wanted to practice their swords matching since they got a big scolding from him due to not holding tight enough and doing the right moves.

Overall,

After what felt like forever for xie lian, who was trying to find the wind master and trying to forget the awkward situation he got himself into after passing by mu qings Chambers, one more circle around the Heavens Hall and he finally found him , sitting on a bench while bubbling and bubbling to the official next to him.

Which was He Xuan , Earth master sitting next to wind master while eating a random snack like always , and the other slouching down on the bench staring at the sky while yapping about something.

He walked towards him and called out his name , " wind master! Wind master over here!"

Shi qingxuans ears perked up and sat straight as he looked at him , a big smile appearing on his face but the other one was too focused on his food, " Your highness!! Hi!!" He watched him as xie lian stood infront of him and laid his hands on his hips , breathing heavily .

"Where were you yesterday? I've been trying to find you non stop ! Today and yesterday"

"Huh? Yesterday? I was in mu qings and feng xins Palace, helping the womaniser god to catch his sword from somewhere."

"...helping..pei ming?"

"Yeah? Ohhh you must be confused since like 'oh how could you even help him you two hate each other like water and fire' but he was annoying and he was DOWN for his sword. He looked like a kid begging for a candy!"

Xie lian let out a laugh as he relaxed , "wow...interesting!"

"But yeah. Why did you waste you time trying to find me?"

"Well- I wanted to ask you...no, not ask you. Talk to you about something..."

"Is it like , private? Important?"

"Private."

Shi qingxuan nodded as he stood up ,"ming-xiong , im going with him , dont move and stay there!" He commented him as the other just shrugged and continued eating .

Wind master smiled as he brought his attention back to xie lian, walking side by side to somewhere else on the other side of the heavens garden. His eyes glanced at xie lians nervous face and sweaty neck , suddenly getting worried and stopping at a spot where he made sure nobody could hear them, " you look nervous."

"Huh? Oh sorry..its just that..um..."

"Go on? I'm listening , I'll support you no matter what !"

Xie lain smiled at the comment as shi qingxuan patted his shoulder and took some courage to finally speak ,"me and San lang are-"

" sorry who's San lang?"

" ..San lang..? Hua cheng? Crimson rain sought flower?"

"Oh!! Yeah , yeah continue"

" I'm his boyfriend."

Shi qingxuan froze , staring at him with a blank face , " sorry?"

"Me and -"

"I KNEW IT!! I KNEW YOU TWO LIKED EACH OTHER!"

"what h-!"

"Ming-xiong!!! I won the bet!" Shi qingxuan yelled from the other side of the garden ,laughing and giggling as he grabbed xie lians shoulders and shaked him ,"Ah!! I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to be an uncle or an auntie!"