012

He gets his pants off too, in the same state Keigo was in. He admired his body, his skin against Keigo's skin. "Mh..you're so beautiful.." he looked at him, it was like he always thinks. He looks at him and he looks part god. He was stunning. Crafted by the experts.. He threw his head back gently when he sucked on his nipple, grunting softly and then coming back and looking at him.

Keigo smiles innocently up at him, finally lowering himself to where he wanted to him. Slowly, he takes the tip of Touya's cock into his mouth, sucking gently, all together being a tease, his eyes practically begging Touya to fuck him as he looks up at him. He wanted to keep him in his mouth for as long as possible.

Touya groans softly, entangling his fingers into his golden strands. "Mh.. Keigo.." he murmured. He looked at him, bucking his hips slightly, biting his lip

Keigo gags as Touya's length gets bucked up into his mouth, taking him balls deep. His eyes water slightly as he starts bobbing his up and down on his cock, sucking gently why his tongue played with his tip.

Touya looked at him, panting hard "mh- you're so good at that.." he admitted, humming in pleasure. He closed his eyes, grunting and gripping at his hair, as he went down on him

Keigo hummed softly, picking up speed, bringing a hand up to work the base of his cock whenever his mouth wasn't taking him in fully. His his newly-wet hand, he works his balls, moaning quietly around his dick. The alcohol in his system played a big part in his confidence, as right now, all he could think about and want was to please Touya, to make him feel good.

Touya was hard in his mouth, groaning and pleasure coursing through his blood. "Mmhph~ close" he breathed out.
And he did make him feel good. He was pulsing in his mouth, groaning and panting softly, screwing his eyes shut as he pulled at his hair, opening his mouth wide in pleasure

At hearing Touya's words, he starts sucking him faster and harder, put slows his speed just a bit. He takes his full length, staying with his cock pressed against the back of his throat, sucking and licking at him in this position, his ass curved up in the air behind him.

Touya grunts, his orgasm coming sooner than anticipated. "H-holy shit-" he moaned out, his head leaning back and groaning
He shoots cum down Keigo's throat, moaning and thrusting his hips at a slow pace.

Keigo gags, eyes shutting tightly as he swallows as much as he can, but was surprised by the amount of cum gushing out of him. He pulls out, cum dripping down his chin, panting heavily. He swallows again, his face blushing bright red, half from surprise and just having been face-fucked, and two from his own inebriation.

Touya pants out in pleasure, humming and letting go of Keigo's hair. "Mh..fuck you're so good.." he whispered, "C'mere lemme give you a reward, baby" he whispers

Keigo pants, cock-drunk as he nods groggily, eyes seemingly unfocused as he crawls up his body again, his cum still dripping down his face.

Touya looked at him, wiping the cum up with his thumb and smearing it across his own tongue in a single swipe. He moves his fingers to his hole, putting two inside of him. "Baby~" he hummed, "want me to fuck you~?" He whispered

Keigo's eyes widened and a small gasp escapes his lips as he feels his fingers slide into him.
"I-.." he stumbles over what he was going to say, the feeling of his fingers too distracting.
"I want- I want you to fill every hole I have that you can...~" he finally gets out. He would never imagine him saying something so outright when sober, but moonshine can do a lot of things to a man

Touya leans against him, pumping his two fingers in and out of him, as to get him stretched out for his cock. He was so eager to be inside of him, and as soon as he felt him loosen beneath his hold he nudged the tip of his dick into him.
"Mh-" he starts to fuck him, coming into him slowly so he can sink himself around Touya. He holds his face, gently, putting his thumb in Keigo's mouth, "all I want to is be in you..around you.. and with you..hold you.." he murmured, "all the moments leading up to now are but dull compared to my life with you.." he whispered against his neck