013

Keigo, who had been in such a deep sleep mostly due his alcohol intake, didn't notice his nails digging into him at first. He felt Touya shake awake, slowly opening his eyes. "Baby...-" started, until suddenly the stinging pain rushed to him all once. He winced, eyes looking like they might water, confused as to what was happening. His eyes were squinted, looking down at him.
"What..- What happened?" he says, voice quiet with tiredness.

"Love I'm sorry.." Touya murmured, sleepy yet started from his slumber that he didn't want to go to sleep until he could barely keep his eyes open. His eyes looks tired, and he stared at the marks he'd left from digging his nails into him. "I'm sorry.." he muttered

Keigo finally sees the mark, running his fingers over them slowly. His hand leans up, cupping the side of Touya's face. "My love..." he whispers.
"Are you okay?" he whispers softly, eyes gently as they found his in the dark room.

"Just a bad dream.." Touya murmured, leaning into him and looking up at him. He didn't want to remember it. It made him want to go to sleep and never wake up

Keigo looks down at him, concerned. His cups his face and pulls him up so he can press a kiss to his lips softly. "I'm sorry, baby. We're safe here. Nothing is gonna happen." he murmurs quietly, peppering his face with slow, small kisses:

Touya hums at him, kissing him back gently. "It's okay..it's just happens sometimes.." he murmured, closing his eyes as he peppers him with kisses. He was so comforting. "Sorry for waking you.." he murmuered, "and for hurting you.."

He shakes his head, looking down at him with a warm, loving gaze. "It's alright, my love. You didn't mean too." he says softly. He lays his head back down, returning his hands to Touya's hair, playing with it gently.

"Does it hurt?" Touya asked, laying his head down as he put him there. He looked at them, then closing his eyes softly as he played with his hair

Keigo laid his own head back, sighing softly.
"Not enough to mean anything." he says softly. One of his hands finds Touya's, intertwines their fingers.

"I'm sorry.." Touya repeated, holding his hand back and kissing where he had hurt him in his sleep. He then kissed his fingers, cuddling him

He smiles softly, brushing Touya's hair out of his face. "It's completely fine." he says, squeezing his hand. "Try to go back to sleep, love." he whispers.

"I'll just stay awake for a little bit.." Touya hummed, kissing at his skin, and staying there, cuddled up to him. "You can sleep..I won't go anywhere.."

He looks down at him, nuzzling closer to his warmth. "Mm...go to sleep soon.." he murmurs, his eyes closing as his chin lays on top of Touya's head.

"I will.." he whispers, burying his face in his neck, kissing him gently on the neck. He let him go to sleep, lying awake against his body

It didn't take long for Keigo's hands to stop playing with his hair, falling still as he lulls into a dream-state, snoring softly.

Three boring hours went by and Touya just watched him. He plays with his hair, just watches him, or humming to himself,

About halfway through the third hour, and the sun is starting to rise, Keigo stirs, mumbling Touya's name softly as he nuzzles his face into his hair.

Touya had fallen asleep a few minutes before the sun rose, humming when the sun was in his eyes. He sighed deeply, leaning into him and hiding his face

His head hurt like hell, but it had been hurting, his eyes aching, head pounding. Keigo's eyes open groggily, the essence of a headache apparently but he doubted it would get any worse, his tolerance to alcohol, though a lightweight, made him more likely to not have side affects in the morning.

He looks down at Touya, sliding down so they were level and practically latches onto his side. He didn't want to get up.

Touya leans into him, bags under his eyes from the sleep he didn't get. He nuzzled into his soft neck. "Just gimma a few more minutes.." he whispered

Keigo nods, yawning."Few more than a few minutes..." he mumbles, pulling himself closer to Touya.

He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around him. "Yeah.." he muttered. He leaned into him, wanting to be as close and comfortable as possible to him

Keigo doesn't fall back asleep, but be might as well have been. Thirty minutes pass and he opens his eyes against groggily, looking down at him. He yawns again, kissing the top of his head.
"G'morning, my love..." he whispers.

Touya hums, waking up slowly, still half asleep when he hums, "mh.. hi baby.." he hums, keeping his eyes closed and leaning against him

Keigo scoots down further, trying to get deeper under the covers, perpetually cold. He shivers, trying to nuzzle closer.

Touya leaned into him, whispering that he loves him and huffing quietly. He felt that he was cold, and turns his body heat up a little, "cold huh..?"

Keigo nods, not feeling the heat from him yet, his eyes shut. "Mhm...it's a bird thing, I'm cold constantly it feels like..."

Touya heats himself up a little little more for him, "lucky you have me" he whispered, kissing his cheek with his warm lips

His eyes grow wide, feeling the warmth now. He gasps. "I love you!!" he says, snuggling his way on top of him, the blankets engulfing him as he lays his head on his shoulder, sighing contently. "Warm..." he mumbles .

Touya chuckled, wrapping his arms around him. He kisses his cheek, "you're so adorable.." he whispers, running a hand through his hair

Keigo makes the bird equivalent sound of a purr, nuzzling against him. Mumbling incoherently about how warm and cozy he was, and how lucky of a guy he was to have found him.

"Baby bird.." he whispers, "you're such a sweet boy.." he praised, messaging his head gently, focusing on his temples.

Kiego melts in his arms at the praise, the names, at this point, he would do anything he asked of him. He /wanted/ to anything Touya asked.
He made a soft noise, a whimper, burying his head in his neck, kissing it gently

Touya thought that he was absolutely precious at some moments. He kissed at him, and hummed, "you're so beautiful.." he murmured to him, running his hands through his hair, scratching at his head gently.

Keigo whines softly, latching onto him. He didn't realize it yet, but it was the early signs of his rut starting soon - clinginess and protectiveness. He huffs, still pressing kisses to his neck, now leaving little hickies and marks in his wake. He wanted people to know Touya was his.