016

Keigo was the first to wake up. He mumbles softly, blinking up at Touya with sleepy, morning eyes, his lips puffy. He thinks for a moment, watching his peaceful sleeping face, before slowly trying to pull away from him without waking him up.

Touya's limbs were like dead weight, and he didn't feel a thing when he was pulling away from him but he did notice something. The lack of body heat, even though Keigo possessed hardly any. But it was the fact that Touya warmed him up and got that heat radiating back on him

Keigo carefully pushes him back, so he was lying down with his face toward the ceiling, body facing upwards. He situates himself under the covers in between his legs, and carefully takes the tip of his cock in his mouth, sucking on him gently.

Touya grunted in his sleep, his cock starting to get hard and his breathing becoming short, panted breaths through his nose. He'd never had this happen in his sleep, of course a few wet dreams and that's what he believed what was going on. He was pleasuring himself in his dream, and his hands gripped the sheets as pleasure trickled down his spine and pooled into his stomach.

Keigo slowly takes him fully into his mouth, trying to stay quiet as he sucks him off slowly, bobbing his head up and down, his eyes looking up at him softly. He was liking this reaction.

Touya's brows drew together, making a small pleasured sound with his mouth closed, his heart racing. His toes slightly curled and his cock was so hard now, pulsing with pleasure and his abs tensing on and off.

Keigo keeps his movements slow, sucking softly as his tongue licks at his cock, swirling around his tip and toying with his hole, wanting to taste him as he makes a soft noise.

Touya pants quietly, making little groans in his sleep. Rolling his eyes back under his closed eye lids, his cock twitching in his mouth. He made a lewd facial expression, slowly started to come into consciousness.

Once he could tell Touya was starting to wake up, he starts moving faster, sucking his cock harder, now not trying to keep him asleep. He moaned quietly around his dick, his tongue swirling around on him.

Touya slowly tries to figure out what was going on, opening his eyes and adjusting on his partner going down on him as he moaned bringing his hand to his hair. "Cum..~" was all he could muster out before he whined, his brain sleepy, still waking up and grunting

Kiego takes that as a sign to go all the way, repeating what he had done last night. He sucks and licks at him, sloppy and wet as he takes him in balls deep, gagging from deep in his throat around his cock.

Touya grips at his hair, his abs tensing and a lewd moan escaping his lips. "F-fuck.." he grunted, cumming down his throat, whining and leaning his head back as he takes him all in.

Keigo takes it all, swallowing every load of cum before he pulls up off of him. He licks his lips, a sleepy, happy smile on his face as moves back up on the bed, wrapping his arms around Touya and nuzzling back against him.

Touya kisses him, sighing as he leans into him. "Fuck, you feel good.." he murmured, "nice surprise.." he said quietly, resting into him

Keigo smiles happily, his head resting on his shoulder. He kisses his neck softly.
"Mm...told ya I wanted to make you feel good..." he hums softly.

Touya kissed at his lips and smiled, "well you're good at making me feel good~" he whispered, rubbing his head softly.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door. Keigo flinches and sits up quickly, eyes wide. They both knew who that was. Keigo was thinking somewhat clearly, an overwhelming sense of fear washing over him. He had led the guards directly to Touya's home. He had been so out of it, he wasnt thinking...as soon as they found Keigo missing, of course they would check here first. His fists clench the bed sheets tightly.
"We have to go. Now." he whispers, his eyes wide with fear.