Date Me, Ms. February PRE-ORDER

Hello, Celestials! This is one of my biggest dream as a writer, and now that it is happening, I want to share this with of all you! This will never be possible without you, this achievement of mine is also yours, this success is your success. I am here to announce the start of Date Me, Ms. February PRE-ORDER!

Here's the Details!

Book Title: DATE ME, MS. FEBRUARY

Blurb:

February Lavender Delgado is an NBSB, or No Boyfriend Since Birth, woman. An architect and the only girl in their family.

A girl who always seeks love and attention but has never received any. After attending a birthday party, she met a guy-a guy that has been looking for her for years-the guy who asked her to date him and be with him-but not just in the meantime, but for their whole lives.

A story of two people started when February left her ID at a birthday party.

Author: SKY_CELESTINE

PRE ORDER NOW!

Book details are outlined below:

Size: 5.5x8.5
Book cover: Matte Laminated
Paper type: Cream
Perfect Bind

MODE OF ORDER
For cash payment - 299 ONLY

For Installment - 399 ONLY (2 months to pay)
For reservation - 100Php down payment is required.

MODE OF PAYMENT
GCASH- 09452132246 L****L M
BPI- 3779602434 Angelbhere

MODE OF DELIVERY
J&T
Lalamove (along Metro Manila Area)

FREEBIES
For the first 15 orders paid in full, we're giving away:

✔️ KEYCHAIN
✔️ BOOKMARKS
✔️ SCRUNCHIE
✔️ STICKERS
✔️ PHOTO CARD
✔️ POSTCARD

The rest will get:
✔️ KEY CHAIN
✔️ PHOTO CARD
✔️ POSTCARD
✔️ BOOKMARKS

PRE-ORDERING PERIOD :
December 27, 2023 to February 27, 2024

Kindly click the link to register.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SzJVaCs--tDZHaGbnt9fJyM-3ivxv-kS5d9BMoi4Xv4/edit?usp=drivesdk

***

Aside from the freebies that's indicated above, all the buyers will also receive a handwritten letter from me and additional freebies!

These are the freebies that I will be giving away:

Mini notepads
Sticky notes ⤵️
(There will be two types of sticky notes, the sticky note where you can write your to-do list and the sticky note where you can use as a mark on the book.)
Highlighter
Notebook ⤵️
(This notebook will be available to the first 5 buyers only po!)

I'm still thinking about more freebies, I'll just post the freebies once I receive them or once I already bought them, you can check it on my Facebook account (Sky Celestine WP).

Book cover of Date Me, Ms. February:

The inside of the book:Note: There's some changes on the inside layout of the book po! :)

Note: There's some changes on the inside layout of the book po! :)

The inside of the book:Note: There's some changes on the inside layout of the book po! :)

What's inside the Date Me, Ms. February's book?

- Edited version (I did not change anything in the story, but the book version is more clearer and edited!)

- The layout version (Since it's an epistolary story, the inside of the book has a different layout from the novel books, it is a chat-style layout!)

- The 5 special chapters! (This five special chapters is only available on the book and will not be posted or publish here on wattpad.)

• The last special chapter is Fabian's point of view (Sancho and Feb's son), he's the male lead on my story Gunitang Nilimot Series: Wala Namang Tayo. That special chapter is also a spoiler (a bit) on his story.

***

And again, thank you so much, Celestials, this will never be possible without all of you. I love you all so much, thank you. And reminder lang po, it's okay if you can't buy the book version, you should prioritize your important needs first before this, and you can save pa naman since the preorder is until February 27, 2024 pa naman po!

Thank you!