CHAPTER 1 - THE Glasses

"Fiore, we have TALKED ABOUT THIS! You can't just be a complete bitch and expect to get away with it by being cute or whatever!" A faint voice screamed, I was buckled in the back seat of my mother's car, on my way to school. I was now 7 years old, second grade was gonna be a piece of cake! "Yeah, whatever floats your boat, old hag!" I reply to my mom, we're almost at my school, I should've just skipped this grade! I'm so smart! My medium length brown hair was tucked into a neat ponytail, my bangs had remained the same. I was in a yellow sweatshirt and dark, navy blue jean shorts. My mother had clearly ignored my comment. "Alright, you little shit, GET OUT OF MY CAR!" She screams before pointing to the door of the car. "Whatevverrrr...." I rolled my eyes, heading out into the school. I knew I wasn't really gonna just stay at this shit-hole! I was prepared, I had went to the nearest teacher and reported a fake bathroom emergency that was about to blow, they had an annoyed sighed and escorted me to the bathroom. Hah, what pathetic fucks!

I went to the nearest window. I looked behind me, why was I even doing this? I mean, I don't wanna make my reputation worse than it already is. I mean, I remember when I called a kid dumb for not knowing 10 x 7, or when I slapped a 5th grader for making fun of my clothes.. but that didn't matter, at this point, the teachers just gave up on me. *Everyone has given up on me.* I barely cared. I grabbed the heaviest thing I could and threw it at the small window near the sink, I look around before jumping to hold the edge with my hand. "Agh!" I groaned, my hand had burned by now, I leaped myself out the window as I fell onto the hard grass, it felt like needles on my soft skin, though I knew it was just me.

I get up, groaning of falling. I found my way to the sidewalk, I got some eyes from strangers who saw that, eyebrows were raised, but I didn't care about those ASSHOLES! I was walking upon the sidewalk when I heard my name called in a shocked tone. I looked up and saw a man with glasses, THE glasses. Alec's glasses. "Is that you?" The voice said. "I have no idea who you are, but I'm not who you think." I cross my arms in a sassy motion. "I know it's you, you little brat.." It said. "God, ALEC. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" I yell quietly. "I won't let you get away with this." Alec looked at me with his eyes in slits.

"leave me alone."

"You aren't my child to worry about, luckily..--" Alec had snuck the last word in by a swift whisper. "-- Though you can't just run off for eight hours, HAH! Where would you even go?" He stares at me with a grin, we both knew he made a well point.

"I'll figure that out myself, now go finish signing your divorce papers, or something.." I comment as I walk away in laughter.

AUTHORS NOTE: It is terribly short, if you like this, I am literally forcing you to read the story that inspired me, "Different.." by Ripxellover101! It has a similar concept but a slightly different storyline :3