CHAPTER 5 - Thoughts

Fiore runs up to Alec. "What happened?" Alec asks, somewhat invested in this little girl's story. "My mom found me running on the sidewalk, err.." She hugged herself, whimpering before continuing. "I don't wanna skip school today, she looked up at Alec, awaiting his response. Alec raises an eyebrow, he smirked at her. "Well then, you wont have any problem in school then, you're smart.." Fiore looks offended. "THATS THE POINT!" She storms off back to the window. Alec chuckled, watching her quite literally fall out of a window, when Fiore managed to get back inside, Alec walked off.

Fiore had fallen on the rough ground, she gets up and watches her hands shake from the pressure. She shook her head, walking to class sneakily.

Once Fiore had stormed off, Alec walked away to clear his mind. Alec thought of Fiore as a total bitch, though after the last few days, he realized that girl had serious issues, he still felt he didn't know her well, but it counts for something,                                         

                                                                                                       right?

Alec heard a familiar voice, looking over to see a ginger girl with short hair alongside a dark skinned girl with medium length brown hair to (from what it had seemed) perfectly match her eyes. They were talking as they passed Alec slowly. The ginger looks over with a slight gasp. "Wait-" Alec knew who this was, Ellie.. the other girl was Gabby, they were both competitors on the same show of him and Fiore. Ellie had joined forces with the season winner, Miriam, and Fiore to get Alec off the show. "Ellie?" He asks, crossed arms once more. "Never thought I would see you again, y'know, after the uhhh... show." Ellie rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Gabby, on the other hand, was happy to reunite with .. anyone- "Well its great to see you, Alec!" She smiles wide with her teeth after speaking in her accent. Ellie looked at Fiore's school, then back at Alec. "Who were you talking to?" Alec hesitated before a sigh of defeat. "Fiore." "WHAT?" Ellie's eyes widen. "Its a really long story, trust me." He looks in his side eye, away from the two girls. "We have to go now, cya around?" Gabby smiled. "Er. Sure." Alec is uncomfortable in this situation, watching Gabby and Ellie walk away.

"At this rate I should pick up Fiore from school, not that woman."