CHAPTER 4 - Truth

Fiore looks at Alec, tears forming. "Repeat yourself." Alec stares in shock. "I said repeat yourself." Fiore stares into his eyes, feeling weak due to her feelings. "Fiore, I... I'm sorry." Fiore ran to Alec, hugging his legs. "Fiore? Are you okay?" Alec knows she'd never willingly hug someone, especially him. Fiore pulls away. "I didn't wanna hug you.. I just was desperate for the warmth of anybody, OKAY?" Alec frowned, as usual. Fiore broke down in tears. Alec's world had gone silent. Fiore was always a smart-ass, making smart comments and acting tough, now that girl was breaking down into tears infront of him. "A HUG. SOMETHING I BARELY KNOW. I SWEAR- AGH!" She was gripping on her hair at this rate, talking nonsense. "A-Alec.. do you know how my life back home is?" Fiore looked down, feeling disgusted of her feelings. Alec felt out of place in this moment. "Er.. no.." Alec shrugged, not knowing how to comfort Fiore. "YOU HAVE A SON AND YOU CANT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?" Alec grabs Fiore's arm as he crouches down. "Look, I'm not sure how to comfort you, but your mother is a complete cunt, I despise that woman for treating you that way ?.... and shes really annoying.."

Alec had known how to comfort his son, but Fiore was a different story.

Fiore wipes her tears slightly. "I should be the one saying sorry.." she looks down in shame. 

"How?"

"The show.. I-"

"You sound so idiotic, Fiore."

"..."

"This is about your mom, not the dumb show."

"What time is it?"

"About .. 3:45."

"Alec.."

"Hm?"

"My mom picks me up from school at 3:30."

// SORRY THIS WAS SO RUSHED IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS