CHAPTER 3 - Our Little Secret

The man had known what he did was very wrong of him, considering her mom's reaction and the way she talked to her own child. Alec had some issues with his temper, but they weren't ever big, and it never got in the way of treating his son decently. Alec strolled the sidewalk he had found Fiore, he knew that girl like the back of his hand. 

Fiore leaps to the top of the window she had smashed, the school is in progress of fixing it, but nothing will ever stop her from 'freedom'.  She grunts in pain as her legs sting from the position she was in while leaping up. "G-god.." She rubs her wrist, which had also stinged. She shakes her head and limps off to the ... special sidewalk.

Alec closed his book, he saw that Fiore had returned. "Again?" He chuckles at her determination. "Oh god.. don't tell my mom AGAIN!!" Fiore points at Alec angrily as if he was guilty for a crime. "Woah... wooahhhh... calm down, little girl." He stares down at her, his arms crossed. "Look, can you just hear me out?" Alec looks desperate. Fiore sighed, annoyed. "Ugh.. don't waste my time, spit it out." Alec rolls his eyes. "Whatever, anyways, I saw the way your mom talked to you, I don't like that." Fiore looks up at Alec, she looked sad, her eyebrows narrowed down. She moves her eyes to the ground, though her head still up. "Er.. what are you implying?.." Fiore asks, confused. "You can roam free, skip hell-- school--... err.." Fiore grinned at this proposal, she frowns when she realises what he'll say next. "Do you want something in return or..." Fiore didn't have jack shit, though she still asks. "Simple respect. You've been a fucking brat each time we've interacted for FUCKS SAKE!" Alec snapped, Fiore sniffled. "Don't just snap like that.. please." Alec suspected Fiore didn't give a single fuck about what he said, though he shook his head. "Yep, suree." Fiore looks up at him dead in the eyes. "You.. you think I'm joking.." Fiore shook her head. "Mhm!... lets do this proposal." She rolls her eyes, she walks past Alec. 

Alec looks at Fiore as she walks off. "I'm really sorry."

Fiore turned back, a confused face. "Huh?.."

"I said I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

                                                                      "Sorry.'