CHAPTER 2 - Concerned

As Fiore strolled to the park, away from Alec, she felt an eerie vibe. She looked back to see Alec there. "CREEP! GO AWAY." Alec sounded really pissed by the comment, people looked over with looks of concern. 

"Your mom is here to get you, you spoiled brat." Alec replied with a grin. Fiore stared at Alec, she felt more betrayed then he ever felt on that DUMBASS SHOW! "FIORE! GET YOUR ASS IN THIS CAR." Alec looks at the crazy lady with an eyebrow raised. "Thank you, sir, for finding that little brat, heh, kids- am I right?." She looks nervous as Fiore gets in the car. "Er.. bye, Ma'am." Alec looks at the car driving away. "I'm so stupid." Alec muttered. 

Fiore plops herself onto her bed, she was going to MURDER Alec.. verbally, of course. She hated his stupid guts, she hated school, her mom, her classmates, that 5th grader, AND THAT OLD FAT LADY WHO TOOK HER MONEY. She grabs her notebook, it had some dirty spots due to being worn out, though she still kept it for herself. She writes about her day and how it was ruined by an old jerk who can't even keep his WIFE! After accidentally ripping the paper with her pencil due to writing too aggressively, she squealed in rage, holding in a scream for miles. 

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS HAVING TOO MUCH ACTION AND BEING SHORT, ILL MAKE UP FOR IT WITH A WELL WRITTEN CHAPTER THATS ACTUALLY WORTH YOUR TIME, I PROMISE!! //