CHAPTER 6 - I'd Never Care

Fiore walks, but this wasn't normal, for she had walked right past Alec. She feels a tap on her shoulder, she turns to see Alec towering over her. "You're so funny." He said with a straight face. "I'm sorry, what the fuck?" Fiore backs away. "You walked right past me." Alec stared. "IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU EVERYDAY!" She sticks out her tongue. "NO RESPONSE, ALEC? BECAUS"E IM RIGHT!" Alec rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I guess you are." He said sarcastically. "We aren't friends, anyway." Fiore said with a grin. "Would you stop trying to be so cool all the time?" He asked. "Cool? God, whatever." She crossed her arms. 

"I get it, we aren't friends, but just treat me with decent respect."

"Why? You're annoying." 

".."

"That's what I thought."

"Well FUCK ME for trying to be nice, you're a little bitch, okay?"

"I couldn't care less what you think."

"Well that's good that I'm not hurting your pathetic, little feelings."

Fiore scoffs, before she walked off, she spoke.

"I see why your wife wanted to divorce you, you're a complete asshole." Alec snarls. "Don't talk about my family that way." Fiore smirks. "Your parents are right, you ARE a mistake." Fiore smiles. "Heard that before, besides, why do you care about me?" Alec has a disgusted look on his face. "I'd never care for such an obnoxious person like you, Fiore."