᪥ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ᪥

𝓘𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓮.

           The painful cries of a woman echoed throughout the North Pole almost louder than the thunder. She was giving birth to two young girls. Her husband is at her side trying to at least soothe her from the pains of childbirth. Every push the midwife instructed her to do was an endless amount of pain. 

           She kept pushing until both her baby girls were delivered safely. But something was wrong, one of her baby girls kept quiet while the other was crying loudly. She feared the worst of her other child. Her and her husband tried everything to heal their special sickness while forgetting about the other. 

            Eventually, they healed their sick child and all was well.  Except for another thing, their other daughter could bend lightning. Afraid that people may treat her differently, they lied to the people claiming that she had no bending. For years, they kept her away from the people and so, her only best friend was her twin sister.

              She would constantly annoy her sister to let her in the gossip that surrounds the Northern Water Tribe.  Her life had been uneventful until the avatar arrived seeking a master to teach him water bending. 

               This is the story of Bei He.