᪥𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🤷‍♀️᪥

𝑩𝒆𝒊 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ☾︎☁︎

𝑩𝒆𝒊 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ☾︎☁︎

After letting Katara know about my plans of escaping my life and having a new one, we returned to Aang and Yue at the balcony.

Yue and Katara chat about the art of waterbending at night while I kind of tune out their conversation.

Aang shot up, "The spirits, maybe I can find them and get their help". "How can you do that?" Yue asked.

"Aang is the bridge of our world and the spirit world. He can talk to them!", Katara explains.

"Only problem is, the last time you got to the spirit world was by accident. How are you going to get there this time?".

"I know how", I chimed in. "Follow me", I gesture them to follow. I lead them to the Spirit Oasis. "So, is this the way to the spirit world?", Aang asked.

"No", Yue chuckled. "You'll have to get there on your own but, we're going to the most spiritual place in the entire North Pole", she smiles and opens the small circular door.

Aang immediately gose running towards the grass. "It's so warm in here, how is that possible?" Katara asked. "As basic as possible, all the spirits gather their energy to play Poker with each other here".

They look at me with confusion. "You'll get it", I gave a dismissive wave. "You're right, Bee. I can feel...something...it's so tranquil".

Aaaand... he just sits there in a meditation pose. I guess they do that in the Spirit World. We sit in silence for a while until Yue asks why hes sitting weirdly.

"HOW ABOUT SOME QUIET. COME ON, GUYS. I CAN HEAR EVERY WORD YOU'RE SAYING". I take my blindfold out of my pocket.

"Here, this helps. Take a deep breath and let go. Focus on the temperature, sounds, everything", I offer my blindfold and take a step back to let him enter by his own accord.

Suddenly, his eyes and arrow light up causing Yue to go alarm mode. "Is he okay? Maybe, we should get some help?". I grip her hand, "If Katara says he's fine, he is fine".

"Yeah, he's my friend. I'm perfectly capable in protecting him myself", she smiles. Another foreign voice echoed throughout the oasis.

"Well, aren't you a big girl now?". I turn my head to the voice of a boy with a ponytail and a burn scar at the left side of his face.

"No..." Katara trails off. "Hand him over and I won't have to hurt you", he said sort of menacingly but his face sort of takes that away from him.

"Do you know this guy?", I whispered to Katara. "It's a long story", she says. Well, tell me if you don't die.

Katara goes into a fighting stance while Yue runs away. I'm not sure who I should follow so I just stand next to Aang awkwardly.

The boy was a firebender and begins fighting Katara. I contemplate moving Aang's body away from the fight but, Katara defends him and I good.