᪥𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓᪥

𝑩𝒆𝒊 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽  ☾︎☁︎

𝑩𝒆𝒊 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽  ☾︎☁︎

         I woke up in the middle of the night to hear clanging in the hallway. Thinking it was an intruder, I feel the spark between my fingers ready to electrocute the shit out of whoever was in the hallway.

        Turns out it was just the person I used to share the womb with. "Yue! What are you doing?" I whisper-yell. Even if it was dark, I could still see the dark red tainting her skin. "I'm meeting Sokka tonight".

        I smirk. "To do some activities?". I raise my eyebrows. She chuckles. "Its not like that!". Suddenly we both heard a door opening and I immediately knew it was father. I quite literally shooed Yue and acted like I was tired and just woke up.

        Father carrying a latern, was about to swing a sword at me. I screamed loudly and fell onto the floor. "Oh my goodness, BEI HE! I COULD'VE KILLED YOU!" he shouts at me.

        "Sorry, father. I was sleep walking" I look at the floor and put on my best guilty looking face. He sighs, "Go back to bed". He wipes a hand onto his face and retreats back into his room.

         I look at his retreating figure and call out, "Father". He stops and turn around. "Will I really be betrothed to Huang?". "We will talk about this tomorrow, Bei He. Go to bed." he says.

         I go back to my room, closing the door. I didn't go back to sleep to wait for Yue to come back safely. I stared at the ceiling comtemplating running away. Maybe, I would take Yue with me. We could live in a sunny nation together not worrying about being betrothed without our consent.

          Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps and knew it was Yue. I opened the door to see Yue's face covered in tears. I quickly hugged her and sat her on my bed. I pulled away and put a hand on her shoulder.

         "What happened?". "I was going to hang out with him but I thought ab- about Hahn and I just couldn't lead him on anymore" she sniffled. I hug her again. "You can sleep with me tonight".

          That night, I held Yue in my arms as she cried into my shoulder. I had to get us out of of this terrible predicament and I know how to do just that.

❄︎☃︎❄︎

          It was morning now and the avatar requested for an audience. My eyes were really droopy due to the lack of sleep from last night.

        After Yue fell asleep, I decided that we were going to run away far from this place where we could make our own decisions like Katara.

        "What do you want me to do? Force Master Pakku to take Aang back as his student?" father asked.

         I almost fell over but collected my composure and sat back up. My dad shot me a look. 

        "Yes, please", Katara gave him a pleading look. "I suspect he might change his mind if you swallow your pride and apologise to him".