End Game- Vicarious

Valentine's pov:

We go back to the hotel and the rest of the week is much of the same, we go to the beach or to the fair and we hang out.

Too soon, the week is over and we arrive back in town, with only graduation next weekend to wait for, and then, I guess, the rest of our lives.

Me and Genevieve are at her house, hanging out in her room, the door cracked a sliver open per her mom's request.

We sit back on her bed and she lays her head in my lap, scrolling on her phone.

"Valentine?" She says, reaching for my face. I kiss her hand and let her rub my cheek.

"Mm?" I murmur, my eyes half lidded.

"Are you going to miss me when we go to college?" She whispers.

I open one eye. "Yeah, no, duh. And it's not like we're gonna be that far away anyways. I'll be driving to Yale every weekend, so prepare to be sick of me."

"It's a two hour drive." She says, rubbing my necklace between her fingers distractedly.

"Could be worse." I say, kissing her nose.

"What if you like the Harvard girls better than me?"

I laugh. "There is absolutely no way of that ever even being a possibility. No one is even...Genevieve you are incomparable. If I ever even so much as look at another girl the way I look at you, I give you total permission to kill me in a violent way."

"Okay." She says, and she kisses me long and slow and it feels like a song.

She stares into my eyes with intensity and I feel my face heat up and I stare into hers.

She runs her hands through my hair and I lean down and all I can see is her face and God she's so perfect.

How did I get so lucky?

I brush my lips against hers and the room is silent except for our lungs, breathing in tandem.

She takes my hand and interlaces her fingers with mine and we move so there is nothing but heat between us and we lay down, her head buried in my chest.

"I love you Genevieve." I whisper and she looks up.

"I love you Valentine." She says softly and she wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her hips.

Our hearts beat next to each other and I feel so peaceful.

She's my soulmate, I realize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn's pov:

I'm watching a show on my phone when Josephine clambers through the window, high heel first.

How in the hell did she climb up the tree in heels?

Today she's wearing a maxi dress the color of blood and she's dripping in silver jewelry.

"You're back." She says, sounding pleased. I sit up and she sits down next to me.

"I'm back." I say and she straddles my lap.

My heartbeat starts beating faster. How did this escalate so quickly?

She musses my hair and grins at the look on my face.

"I missed you." She murmurs.

"I mi..I missed you too." I stammer as she lifts off my shirt.

"How much?" She says, lifting off her dress, revealing a pretty scarlet red bra and matching lacy underwear that barely covers anything.

She kisses my neck and I forget what I'm saying.

"A..ah.. a lot." I say as she pushes me back onto the bed so she's on top.

We haven't even started and she's turned me into a mess.

She runs her hands down my chest and pulls down my pants and my boxers. Rolls a condom onto me.

Then she takes off her panties and positions herself over me and sinks down.

A noise escapes my lips even as I bite down on my lip so hard I draw blood. I grip her ass with shaking hands.

She gags me with her underwear, which I find surprisingly hot, because I'm making too much noise.

She moans my name as she rides me and I hold on as long as I can until I finally can't take it anymore and I come. She finishes a moment later and collapses on my chest, taking her underwear out of my mouth.

I kiss her then and she kisses me back, tangling her fingers in my hair.

"Did you have a good time on your trip?" She says, her voice surprisingly soft and quiet.

"Yeah. But I would've liked it better if you were there."

She kisses the corner of my mouth. "Anything interesting happen?"

"Seb and Melody seem to be together now."

"Oh yeah? Huh. And you're okay with this? I know they both kinda meant something to you."

"It's fine. I don't really care anymore." I say, a half truth.

"Okay."

"So, do you wanna play Mario kart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody's pov:

Seb is at my house and I haven't texted Alistair in who knows how long.

I'm ghosting him, I guess.

Seb didn't even ask me to, I just did, cause I know that when Alistair's around I feel...

I dunno.

Different I guess.

Seen?

Me and Seb have just finished having surprisingly good sex on my bed, and now I'm putting his hair into pigtails and painting his nails, because that's just all there is to do in my pretty pink princess bedroom.

We put on face masks and watch gossip girl on my flatscreen that hangs on the wall across from my bed and he does a very bad impression of Chuck Bass, which makes me cry laughing.

We order food and we decide on wing stop, because we can't choose between canes and chik-fil-a.

Seb's company is light and easy and I don't have to be nervous or worry about what I'm gonna say next or even worry about if he actually likes me.

I convince him to let me take a picture of him like this, eating wings with a my melody sheet mask on his face, his hair in two very bad pigtails and shirtless, with just his boxers on and baby pink nails.

He tickles me and steals the last wing while I'm still laughing.

He tells me everything he knows about the school he's going to, Brown, and I tell him about UPenn.

We aren't girlfriend and boyfriend, but we would never see other people right now, we agree.

It's too perfect to mess up.

We don't touch the topic of what will happen when we go to college, or even after graduation, but I think we have a mutual understanding that this is a high-school relationship. Even is he does 'fuck with me heavy' or whatever.

He leaves before midnight and I sit in my empty house and wish for him to be here again.