Chapter 44- Melody

One kiss leads to ten which leads to five and now his shirt is off and we're on his bed.

"Just to be clear," I say in between kisses "I'm not looking for a relationship."

I lift my arms and he tugs my shirt off. "I know." He says breathlessly, kissing my neck.

My heart is beating hard in against my rib cage as his soft fingers graze over the sensitive skin of my collarbone.

His cerulean eyes darken and my breath catches as he slowly unhooks my bra.

He lets out a small breath and I blush, feeling his eyes sweep over me. He kisses my breasts and licks them, causing me to arch into him.

He hooks his fingers onto my waistband and pulls my bottoms and my underwear off in one motion and I kiss him and press my chest against his.

His lips are warm against my ear as I grind against him desperately and he makes a desperate noise that makes my knees go weak.

"Songbird? He whispers, as his breaths come out fast and hot.

"Mhm?" I say running my fingers down his chest lower and lower as I feel something hard between my legs.

"If you keep moving like that this is going to be over sooner than I expected."

I smirk and get off him, kneeling on the ground as he sits up at the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing." He says, looking down at me, his voice slightly strained.

I bite my lip and look up at him and he inhales sharply. I tug off his pants and take off his boxers and wrap my hands around the length of him gently and he shivers.

"Is this okay?" I whisper and he nods, his eyes half lidded and he swallows as I take him down my throat.

I gag slightly as I adjust to his size and he grips my hair roughly.

I move my head up and down and he moans my name desperately as I go faster and faster.

My eyes water as he finishes and I swallow.

His face is flushed and and he pulls me up to him and kisses me and I run my hands through his hair and he whispers,

"You're amazing.." He says as he rolls on a condom.

And my heart skips a beat and he lines himself up and our bodies join together and it feels like sparks are exploding inside my chest in the best possible way and his breaths are shaky and he moves my hair out of my face and his lips meet mine.

Every movement feels like I'm dipping and soaring in the sky, adrenaline courses through my veins and his hands grip my hips with reverence and he moans and curses into my neck, leaving kisses on my hot skin as he thrusts into me.

His name spills from my lips like an oath and I collapse in his arms, sparks flooding my vision as he holds me and finishes, pulling out.

We stay intertwined as our chests heave in sync and our heartbeats race against eachother. He kisses my forehead softly and leans in like he's telling me a secret.

"Melody?"  He whispers.

"Quinn?" I say as he traces my collarbone.

"I think I'm addicted to you."

I kiss him and he nips my lip gently.

"Never leave, okay?" He murmurs, his voice like velvet.

"Okay." I say without thinking because you would say it too if you saw how he looked in that moment, just so very beautiful.

I tell him this and he laughs.

"That means a lot coming from you."

I blush despite myself and he smirks slightly.

I mess up his hair and he catches my wrist and flips us around so he's on top, my wrists pinned under his hand.

"Quinnn." I whine. He smiles innocently.

"Apologize for ruining my hair."

"I didn't ruin it. If anything I.."

"Melody."

"I'm sorry for ruining your hair."

"You don't sound sorry."

"I'm sorry!"

"I forgive you. For now." He says releasing my wrists and I poke him in the ribs.

"I'm starting to think you like your hair more than me."

Shit. Does he like me? Did I make an assumption? Did I just make things weird???

"Oh my sweet, beautiful Melody. I could never like anything more than I absolutely adore you." He says grinning, kissing my nose.