FAQ/Q&A

Q: Who is Valentine based on?
A: I think he's like a combo of Aaron Warner from the Shatter Me series and maybe like Cardan Greenbriar from the Cruel Prince and his looks are like finnick odair combined with like lucien from ACOTAR combined with a guy I used to have a crush on.

Q: Who is Geneviève based on?
A: Myself mixed with Hermione Granger

Q: Who is Quinn based on?
A: a guy i have a crush on + jacks from caraval/ouabh

Q: Will there be a spin off?
A: I think once I finish my current wip(s) I will make a story with Melody and Quinn's kids going to the Academy.

Q: Why did Melody choose Quinn/how did she choose Quinn/ What happened between the last chapter and the epilogue.
A: After Quinn showed up at Melody's door she let him inside and he told her everything. She was a great support system for him and they really relied on each other through college. They were just friends for the first two years of college, and Melody dated Alistair. Then Quinn confesses to her, and Melody broke up with Alistair, realizing she had feelings for Quinn. They then got together, dated for a couple years (4) and got married. Melody became the step mom to Quinn's twin daughters and by the end of the book she is pregnant with his son, their first child together. Hope that clears things up!

Q: Does Valentine ever figure out if his dad is actually his dad?
A: No, he doesn't. He decides to cut off his dad and has very minimal contact with his mom. He realizes it won't change anything if he knows.

Q: What happens to the baby Val's mom was pregnant with?

A: She gives birth to a boy named Amadeus, who is around the age of Quinn's kids by the end of the book (10). If I do a spin off he will definitely be a character, and might even be a love interest to one of the girls. Valentine has a good relationship with his half brother even though they are 18 years apart, and tries his best to make time for him. He sees Amadeus as much as he can, and he often goes to visit Valentine in the city.

Q/A>>>>>>>

I'll try my best to answer any questions you have about this story, my other stories, and the spin off. <3

PS: If you liked this story at all then you might like my new story "IT GIRL" because I wrote that too lmao.