Hurry : 03

Jisung pov:
'Wait what'
'I said I like you jisung and now that you told me that you like me as well , I get to do this'
He drags me down and kisses me gently and I immediately respond to the kiss .He slides his hands up my skirt and delicately traces my waist while I run my hands over his soft lock.The kiss gets deeper and deeper . I pull away gently and then Minho looks at me with puppy eyes and starts speaking while nuzzling his face in my collar bones .

'Will you be my man'
I look at him confused until I get it, our dance on the stage during kingdom.
'Yes I'll be ur man ,min '
'Oh how I've longed to hear that'
We watch the sunset and then realise it was 8:00pm so we get a taxi and go to the dorms and to our surprise everyone was asleep and Harry Potter was on the tv .

'Min hurry ' I whisper yell .we get to mine and changbins room just for Minho to close the door quietly and pin me against the wall. I look at him with tears in my eyes and say
'I'm not ready , I'm not ready to have sex with you Minho I'm sorry.'
'Hey,hey jagi I'm not forcing myself on to you ok hannie don't cry pls'
'I'm sorry for being a cry baby '
'It's fine jagi you can't help emotions.'
'Thank you for being so understanding'

I pull him into a kiss and gently tilt my head for him to gain dominance. He squeezes my ass . I let out a whimper and carefully wrap my legs around his waist and let him carry me to my bed , in one swift movement he takes of my shirt . He laid us down and pulled away. He looked at me with those brown twinkling eyes before passionately attacking my lips. I moan softly against his lips before continuing as they were as sweet as honey (go check out honey by the_minsung_god  )

Changbin POV
I recently noticed that Han and Minho are going out more often ,texting and blushing while being near each other. I found it strange but over looked it as -wait they might be dating!!! The rest of us decided to watch a movie we all fell asleep until I hear the door close softly .

Minho pov
It's not even been 24 hours and I'm already addicted to his lips. He is so perfect from head to toe. His soft hair,delicate smile ,dazzling eyes, small waist, anime legs , to his loud introverted personality. I think I love him.

Jisung pov
I look at Minho because he stopped kissing me and started at my neck and then back to my lips
‚Wanna give me hickey .' I taunt him and wiggle my eyebrows
‚Yes, yes I do' he looks at me and I nod to reassure him that his can give me hickeys. He lays on top of me while he makes out with me. He slowly leaves wet kisses down my neck till he reaches my sensitive spot I moan loud enough for someone to hear if they were awake but not sleeping.

Changbin pov
That's it . I'm gently push Felix of my lap and tell him i need to pee . As I am coming out the bathroom I hear jisung moan . Oh no this is not right  Jisung would never fuck knowing we are in the house right. I carefully tip toe down the hall into my room making sure that this is the one I heard the moan come from and as conformation I hear another. I open the door to see Minho on top of jisung , aggressively sucking on his neck and jisung moaning and tracing lines in minhos long locks .

I let out a gasp that caught the attention of them .Han looks away embarrassed and continues to leaves wet kisses on jisung's neck and lick the reddening marks . I'm about to say something but Minho says
'We will talk tomorrow, pls close the door and sleep in lix's room or something,and don't be shocked cause I know you have done way more to lix than kissing him good night' i close the door with so many un answered questions like when did this start, or for how long they've hid it from us but i go back to see the members collectively walking up the hallway.

I run back into mine and ji's room and i hear Minho groan in annoyance and then whisper yell at me 'do you not know how to knock for all you know I could be blowing him off .' So I say
' please stop making out chan is gonna check in on us if he hears you moaning ji '
'Fine we will stop making out but pls don't tell anyone about this or I'll tell everyone how u gave lix a hickey'
'Bin can we talk about this tomorrow , I'm too tired for this bullshit '
'Okay ok Jesus don't need to be dramatic.good night ,pls don't fuck'
'Bin you know I don't fuck when people are in the house but good night anyway'
'Night bin ,Night jagi '
'Good night baby. I - never mind I'll tell you alone'
'Mkay' i see Minho nuzzle intent jisungs blotchy red collar bone.oh how i wish it was me and lix. The last thing i see is

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Longest chap yet thank you for reading so far (credits to the artist)~nela 910 words

Longest chap yet thank you for reading so far (credits to the artist)
~nela
910 words