Steamy night : 27

It was currently week three of their honeymoon . Minsung finally got to have a break after travelling from Tokyo to Osaka by train . The finally get a break to themselves . So in jisung's case that meant to him to shave , smell like strawberries and get fucked into the sheets for as long as possible. And to do so is just to tease Minho while he's busy . They rented out an Airbnb for 2 weeks. Minho was down stairs cooking dinner for the both of them. The main was raw marinated crab and rice ,the sides were kimchi and spring rolls. Jisung wandered down stairs to ask Minho what was for dessert. He simply back hugged Minho "oh hey baby" jisung giggled at the shakiness in Minhos voice. Minho was trying his hardest to remain calm as jisung breath tickled his neck. Minho slowly turned off the stove and turned to face jisung. He put his hand on the back of his neck , eyes once again meeting jisung's. Hi eyes flickering between jisung eyes and lips.

Meanwhile jisung was doing the same. Jisung held on to Minhos biceps and connected there lips . Minho slid his tounge into jisung's hot mouth. Jisung wrapped his legs around Minhos waist . Minho placed him on the counter as they made out . Minho's lips traveled down jisung's neck.
"Ah ah ah" jisung's moans gradually grew louder and louder. Minho stoped the kisses
"Wann take this to the bedroom" he mumbled against jisung's lips . Jisung nods . They reattached their lips with one another. Jisung wrapped his legs around Minhos waist .

They make out on the wall near the stairs , the staircase, in front of the bedroom door. It slams shut. Jisung is thrown on to the bed as Minho strips himself. Jisung does the same for Minho to start to pull jisung's rim closer and closer to his face.
"Do I have your consent jagi."
"Y-yeah yo have my consent" jisung giggled , "Minho please-ahH" jisung moaned at the feeling of a cold lubed hand wrapped around his dick . Minho shot his tounge in and out of ji's ass. He felt himself grow at the moans jisung let out . Minho soon began to only suck on jisung's tip and rub jisung's prostate intensely. Jisung had wet tears on his cheeks from the pure stimulation. He squirmed at every touch .

"Hey baby" "yeah-h" " can we make love today instead of just fucking. Like taking it slow and easy instead of fast paced sex" "s-sure"jisung moaned when Minho pressed on his prostate . Minho stopped the sucking and and rubbing. He lubed him self up for jisung. Ji moaned at the feeling of Minho hugging him .Chest to chest , skin to skin, Minho slowly pushed his length into jisung . Jisung moans at the slight burn . They now usually go raw because recently the want to try again for a baby.

Minho slow thrust in and out jisung's moans become breathy and long as the contact of his prostate with Minhos dick. The rolling of Minhos hips caused jisung to his hips  as well. "Faster , please hyung pleas-ah" jisung moaned at the sudden pace change . The sound of skin slapping , moans and groans was quite loud . "Miminminmin fuck- oh fuck- I'm gonna-nna cum cum cUM" jisung yelled out . "Mhm same baby" Minho ground out . Minho started to softly moan as jisung clenched on him as if his life depended on it. Minho sucked red marks all over jisung's neck collar bone and chest. "Ah ah ah " jisung moaned as he painted his and Minhos chest white with hot cum . "C-can I continue for a bit baby mhm?" "Y-yeah sure just not too rough" and with that Minho continued at a medium pace just enough to make him cum and enough not to overstimulate him .

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE ATE COMEBACK . DEFO LEE KNOWS ERA