Why... ? : 15

Tw :blood ,miscarriage,death, sadness 😔
3rd person POV
They made their way to there old dorm. Everyone one was asleep on the mattresses in their rooms . Minho and Ji made their way to theirs . They were cuddling, Minho long asleep, in the mattress until ji felt something run down his legs. This wasn't right , he was only 4 months pregnant he can't be giving birth now .
'No ji stop thinking like that it's just your imagination.'

A gut twisting cramp hit jisung's stomach he grabbed it in pain and wail out in pain causing Minho to wake up and the others rushing to his room ." Baby,what's the mat-oh.wow Uhm w-we need to go to the hospital now." Minho said in panic not knowing what to do. The others walked in they saw jisung waddle to their bathroom and blood drops following. The rest looked scared of what was happening, they all hid in chans room expecting him to follow.  But Chan knew what to do.

He called an ambulance and told ji to sit on the toilet. ji nodded in silence with no tears or emotion showing ,he was still in shock that he is losing his baby, sat staring at Minho. As soon as ji heard sirens from afar. He knew it was for him. Suddenly a switch flipped in him, making him tear up as he looked at Minho in the eyes. Minho grabbed a stool and placed it next to the toilet seat and rocked ji back and forth as his sobs got louder and louder.

Chan heard the ambulance staff and manger Kim knock on the door . They came with a stretcher. Minho picked up jisung bridal style and placed him on the stretcher."WHY WHY WHY !" Jisung screamed as they strapped him to it. He was in pain emotionally and physically. EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO W-E-ell." Jisung cried as Minho put some clothes in a bag and walked to jisung " ji,baby, you are strong ." Minho whispered as he silently sobbed. Rubbing circles on jis knuckle . Minho walked as they rolled ji into the elevator. They reached the bottom floor and rolled ji into the ambulance.

Time skip

Minho was pacing back and forth in the waiting room " Mr Lee , please follow."
Terror ran through Minhos blood . They got in front of jisung's room" I'm sorry to inform you but Mr Han has had a miscarriage and the baby is currently hooked under a machine. The baby's chances of survival are in the 0.01%. So I would recommend saying goodbye."Minho couldn't even look the doctor in the eyes after the knees he heard let alone nod. The doctor opened the door to Ji's room . Minho saw a gut wrenching scene jisung singing see you again

'It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
Damn, who knew
Now I see you in a better place'

Jisung cried watching his baby's chest beat over and over again."

'And now you gon' be with me for the last
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way
From where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take
Will always lead you home, home
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again'

When I see you again"jisung finished as the machine began to beep signifying a cardiac arrest. He handed his baby to Minho . Minho silently rocked their baby back and forth feeling the nurse detach the tubes. Minho gave him back to jisung and ji felt his blood run cold as he felt his baby go cold .

The nurse rolled the bassinet over to ji he placed him in and waved as it was the last time he would see him .He stood up about to run after the nurse but the doctor told him he needs to stay in bed . Minho watch the scene unfold until the midwife tapped his life " please follow me ."she took Minho to jisung bathroom and gave him a box " this is a little gift we give in these types of circumstances.You need to take it because I'm not sure that if mr Han would like it or not .cause if it's gone it's gone. Please just keep a hold of it for the future. I understand if you don't want to see . You can ask someone to hold it for you like a family friend or parent."

Minho nodded as the nurse walked away

Minho nodded as the nurse walked away . He walked back to jisung's hospital room .Minho sat next to jisung and caressed his hand and watched as jisung sobs began to fade into soft snores . Minho stood up and left the room to call chan . Maybe he could help Minho . He rung.one ring , second ring , third ring, fourth ring, chan finally picked up . "Minho what happened is jisung alright. Is the baby fine ?" All chan got was a single sob . " I'm on my way . I'm gonna get the address from manger Kim ok. Stay strong Minho .I believe in you." Minho heard chan scramble and slam presumably the car door " Minho I need to drive sorry I'm sorry but I need to cut the call ok ." "Mhm" is all Minho said to chan . Chan sped off as soon as manger Kim sent him the address. He reached the hospital with a mask . The receptionist knew who he was and shown him the way to jisung's room to find Minho sat outside hugging his knees silently crying.

*******************************************
200 reads. YAYYYYYY!!!!