Dispatch : 12

3rd person POV
Jisung begins to stir awake.His throat dry and back sweat after his long nap, he rolls over on the bed and sits up and drinks his water. Minho grumbles at the loss of warmth that was in front of him "princess come back" Minho whispered tiredly and pulled him down .

Jisung POV

"Miiiinnn we need to get up" "mmh later though " Minho said while dragging me down and pinning me beneath him. My eyes flickered too his lips and so did his.

We were about to kiss before Felix walked in "WAKE UP BITCHE-EWW WTF ITS LIKE"he check his apple watch "9:43 and yall already about to fuck , yall need Jesus" Felix slams the door shut . I look at Minho and burst out laughing he soon joins me. He stops

" hey Hannie I have something to show you..." He takes his phone off the bed side table and open the article. My mouth goes agape and my eyes begin to become glossy , I wail out" coming out was supposed to be our thing not dispatch's" I sob into Minho . Those pregnancy hormones might just be getting the best of me. Min soon receives a call from manger Kim . He pick up and goes on speaker mode

" so um - change of plans. Dispatch beat us to it . I-I know it was your thing I apologise but dispatch will always be dispatch.JYP told me to tell you guys that you should right a formal statement or do a vlive . Honestly it's your choice." "I think we will do a vlive right hannie" "yea sure hyung" "ok now that's settled I will check next weeks schedule to see when you will be able to do it" "Uhm hyung go you think we could release the instagram account on Valentine's Day I said "ooooog what a romantic make sure you post a pic of you guys kissing,I'm just teasing,yea sure any set time or just randomly" "Uhm randomly for now . K bye hyung"  lee know said " yeah bye bye"
I was tired and thought I should take a nap but before I could think I gagged and ran to the bathroom.

I soon heard foot steps run behind me .Oh how the morning sickness was hard . Hot streams of tears ran down my face as I continued to throw up as the smell of my sweaty pyjamas shirt added fuel to the fire. I soon felt Minho peel off my shirt and rub circles in my back with his palm. I stopped feeling my stomach had no acid , wiped my face with my shirt too see felix's eyes brim with tears "oh lix you should be used to this now it happens every other day." " I k-know but I don't like to see you cry ji ." "I'm fine I promise" "ok "