Panic : 13

3rd person pov

It was currently the 13th of February and the nerves were getting to jisung .He was currently cuddling while sobbing into Minho's neck . "Min I'm scared so scared"jisung wailed and hit Minho's chest with little to no force. "We will be fine . I talked to wooyoung and he said him and san are enjoying themselves as their fans ship them, like ours , but one thing he did say was that we were more obvious than them so dispatch to advantage of that and released a statement." Minho sighed as he laid them down to face each other."How about this baby I'll tell them and you can announce our instagram ." "Ok min good night"

Skip to 2 hours before the live

"Ji calm down." Ji was at the studio working with chan until his alarm went off. It was for him to prepare for hair and makeup. Chan saw
how distressed Han was and called Minho to stop dancing and help calm down ji's nerves. Min continued "of course the will are homophobic and from the beginning they weren't really our fans they just like our music from when they thought we were straight."

Minho picked him up by the arm pits and out of reflex Han rapped his legs around Minho's waist . Minho carefully put them down to sit next to changbin . They rocked back and forth until jisung fell asleep. Minho also rubbed circle around ji's baby bump. He smiled at the memory of them going to the doctor for the first time

7 weeks ago
"Min I'm so excited to see our baby. Can you believe it . I'm so happy I could cry ." Ji said as he began to tear up. "Aww baby don't cry" "I'm sorry min I'm just too exited to meet our little button ." " It's fine baby I'm excited to"

"Mr Han and Mr Lee follow me this way ." Han giggled and jumped in excitement to see their button .They waddled,Minho refused to let han go as he was back hugging him . Once the reached the room the doctor asked ji to sit in the bed and roll up his shirt up too under

" so ." He pulled his gloves on " today we are gonna see  baby ! I bet you guys are excited. I promise everything that is in this room will stay in the room. So know dispatch problems for you . So , are you ready mr han ." "Oh, Uhm,yes doc" The doctor nodded "this might feel cold ." Han sighed as he felt the cool jelly touch his small bump. Ji watched the screen with tears streaming down his face while Minho caressed the top of jisung's thumb. Jisung silently cried as he hear the babies heartbeat for the first time

" right . Baby is healthy,my only concern is that as you are and idol I understand that your life is stressful , so please try to keep it to a minimum. Other than that no concerns . So thank you guys your next appointment is in a month." The doctor said after printing a picture and wiping jisung's tummy. Ji pulled his shirt down and put the photo in his purse.

Everything was fading to black until he came back to reality when jisung pulled him into a kiss . They continued to kiss . When jisung was finally under Minho ,after a lot of tossing and turning, a pillow was thrown at Minho's shoulder by changbin .

Han whined when Minho pulled away from the impact of the pillow and grabbed Minho's neck and pulled him into a more lust filled and hungry kiss. Chan cleared his throat causing Minho and jisung to look at him only for them to find out that he was recording.Changbin began to laugh as he saw Minho groan in embarrassment and nuzzle his face into ji's collar bone. Han laughed and blushed as he ran his fingers through his hair."When I called you to calm jisung down I did not mean make out in front of us." ". Channie hyung send it too me I'm gonna show stays when they release the statement."

Minhos neck was all red , he picked up ji in bridal style and brought them too the shared dorm . So many things made minho nervous like their new apartment. To day was one of the last days living with ot8 . As Minho placed them on their bed he got a call and with out looking at the caller id he picked up"Hey we still need too record you part Minho ,forget it we can do it tomorrow."