Scared : 09

3rd person POV

It was the next day of their two week break. But jisung fears two things , to take the test and the meeting with JYP. He opens his eyes to see Minho staring out home with pure love in his eyes . "Morning princess." Oh
how jisung loved his deep sexy voice. "Hey jagi ." Ji whispered , nuzzled into his neck and gave him soft kiss along his collar bone. Jisung was pinned under him .

 Jisung was pinned under him

Ji's pov

"Miiiiiin" I whimper as he softly began to suck marks on my neck . "I grab his head to make him look at me " i need to tell you something"
We both sit up and I straddle his thighs and continue talking " I- I think I'm gonna take the test . I need to stop delaying it" min quickly grabbed me by my hips and pushed me down to grind on him" " -hngh ahHhh, need more "he passionately kissed me and calmly said "Nuh-uh, you princess are going to take that test." I groaned " ok fine but I'll do it when we are not hard" "anything is fine with me princess."

15 minutes later

"Do we go now" I say nervously say while looking at Minho he nods and smiles , pecks my lips for encouragement. I sigh .We go to the hall and see lix coming out from his and changbin's as if he sensed us coming out from our room . I whisper "I m gonna do it but tell you the results after the meeting." " ok wish you luck ." Lix giggles out of excitement and we nod and go to the bathroom. I open the package and look at it with pure fear . Min can sense my uneasiness and back hugs me for comfort.We stay like that until I tell him to leave so I can take the test.I pee on it and set a five minute timer so I know when to look at the news.I call min and we cuddle on the bathroom mat.

BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
BUZZ
" Min can you look first please" I close my eyes shut and wait for my turn. Minho taps me and says " your turn baby" I look at the back of the test terrified.

 Minho taps me and says " your turn baby" I look at the back of the test terrified

"Oh fuck ."